The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

I can't be bothered even addressing those posts.  I am still trying to understand how twisted a society when a Russian POW is allowed to phone home and his wife answers the call while partying. She could not even respond to his call in a coherent manner. Many of these Russian soldiers are signing contracts for the money they receive. Many are there for the money plain and simple. 

yeah i understand what you mean. but sometimes i just cant resist. I hope he was a troll because I cant really believe someone could be such a fool as to think any of that stuff is a viable solution to anything. Although after reading the Hamas thread for a bit my faith in humanity has been severely degraded.

• Cheers 3

16 minutes ago, Yoshiyoshi said:

yeah i understand what you mean. but sometimes i just cant resist. I hope he was a troll because I cant really believe someone could be such a fool as to think any of that stuff is a viable solution to anything. Although after reading the Hamas thread for a bit my faith in humanity has been severely degraded.

I think we all gave that guy more attention than he deserved.  I know I did.  I responded twice and even visited his profile where I noticed he was born on April Fools Day.

I also noticed his 5 posts in this thread somehow got him to Midget with 5 badges and 88 rep points.  Not sure how he did that but I suspect collusion between the mods, Rob Eh, and the FSB. 

As you can see, my faith in humanity has also been severely degraded.

• Haha 3

I assure you that if @6foot5andJackedAF

steps out of line, he’ll be dealt with here the same way he was on CDC. 

However, he’s mostly a White Noise Mafia Game player. 

Just remember, to all you normal people, attack the nonsense, not the poster. 

No more “you’re an idiot” stuff please. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Some nearsighted nonsense going on in Congress...

Classified briefing devolves into shouting as senators fight over border provisions in Ukraine-Israel aid package

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/05/politics/senate-classified-briefing-devolves

Ukraine Aid Falters in Senate as Republicans Insist on Border Restrictions

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/05/us/politics/ukraine-aid-zelensky-congress.html

EDIT - And now this:

Zelensky abruptly cancels US Senate briefing amid funding row

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67585902

Edited by Satchmo

4 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

This should send shivers down Putins spine ..

the UKraine assassination of a RuZ spy right in Moscow.

Awesome. Kill ‘em all. These high ranking Russians are slime. They all need to die. It would be fabulous if Ukraine special forces could get Pootin. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1