The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

22 hours ago, LegioN said:

From the clip:

National Airlines Flight 102 was a tragic cargo flight incident that occurred on April 29, 2013, in Afghanistan. The flight was en route from Camp Bastion in Afghanistan to Al Maktoum Airport in Dubai, with a refueling stop at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. The Boeing 747-400 aircraft, named Lori, crashed shortly after takeoff from Bagram, resulting in the death of all seven crew members on board, all of whom were U.S. citizens. On the day of the accident, the aircraft was loaded with five heavy armored vehicles at Camp Bastion and stopped at Bagram for refueling.

I appreciate the correction, and clarification of my post ,

thankyou LegioN

21 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

What RuZ does not understand is that by destroying and terrorizing civilian areas,.

is that a strong UKR economic boom will rise from this destruction that supersedes anything RuZ has seen for over 50 years.

Excuse my lack of detail but I read the other day that Latvia has tripled their incomes since the got free from Russia in the '90's. I suspect that Poland and Ukraine will become leaders within the EU. 

• Cheers 3

15 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Part of the build up for a major offensive ??

Sounds like an end around the stupid Republican Congress. 

I mentioned this before. 

Biden will supply Ukraine somehow and someway. 

Not sure who the biggest enemy to Ukraine is right now. US Congress or Russia. 

• Cheers 3

22 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Sounds like an end around the stupid Republican Congress. 

I mentioned this before. 

Biden will supply Ukraine somehow and someway. 

Not sure who the biggest enemy to Ukraine is right now. US Congress or Russia. 

Darth Brandon meets with the leaders of the Republican party.

" Hey guys, just wanted to give you the heads up. I'm old, people think I'm senile and I've got nothing to lose. So either get out of the way, and help supply Ukraine or f it - I'll declare war on Russia".

I'd hazard a guess that the Republicans will get onside.

• ThereItIs 2

Or, another way of accomplishing the same goal.

Darth Brandon declares war on Ukraine, has a single plane strafe a pre selected  spot in the wilderness, then announces the US surrender, and  pays massive compensation to Ukraine.

"OK, we lost the war, to make up for our transgressions here is a bunch of F-35s and more F16s, have a couple dozen warthogs, 5 or 6 frigates and oh yeah a shit load of tanks."

'Consider that our first yearly payment, and we look forward to being done with reparations after  the year 2030.

^ What if they threw a war, and nobody came?

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1