The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Yes, just a day dream...........????????????

So, as Russia focus's on the east and Crimea, I have become to wonder if Ukraine is becoming predictable, and the Russians are able to plan for long term solutions......aka new walls being built in the Donetsk, etc IMO, time is on Putin's side, and the longer this war goes on the more Nuke's he can ensure work, the factories, he can get up and running, the more trade he can develop with China and NK, not to mention, more indirect routes for needed items from the west.........

So, with this in mind, maybe it is time Zelensky changes tactics and redirects his manpower and equipment?

Where, you might ask? I say, go to the heart, send a 100,000 troupes into Russia and directly at Moscow. Send in a drone tasks force first, the F16's, and at the same time, parachute, deep into Moscow with 10's of thousands of troupes. 

If that is not good enough, send their newly invented jet drones and level their military bases, bridges, train stations, dams, etc...........make movement difficult...........freeze the MFer's

But do something, different, and concrete. Putin is writing the narrative of this war, and that has to change! It is 300 miles to Moscow from Ukrainian borders. That is minutes for jets, and few hours for tanks and trucks. 

Change the narrative! Or eventually, the US (Trump) will pull out and the war will be over, and Russia will have won..............

Merry Christmas!

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Any suggestion of what chemicals? Effectiveness? 

I’ve seen nothing else,

the ISW threads are usually reported 5-7 days after initial reports but are more thorough.

Im keeping my eye open for that .

Merry Christmas Bouds ,.

and to all here ..   I’m sending thoughts to the the Universe tonight for The Warriors and people of UKraine to become so very powerful in this next year.

Slava Ukrani 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2