The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

46 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

dont show @Alflives 

Can't remember where I saw it but a Ukrainian soldier was talking about seeing a dog running off with and arm in its mouth. We have no concept of the realities over there. When expat Russians start spouting about their motherland I'd like to put them on the first plane back to Moscow. In fact is any Russian does not apply for refugee status then they should be sent back to Russia. Bottom line is that over 80% of Russians support Putin. We never hear of it but I would be shocked to know there was no fracking of Russian officers in the field. Probably happening a lot. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Time to retaliate and turn Moscow into a crater.

they may have woken NATO ,  Poland is NOT HAPPY.

Something retaliatory should happen, like vaporizing his entire Black Sea Fleet and the platforms he fires his arsenal from…

D9665795-3395-44D7-B1B4-885B30FCAD78.thumb.jpeg.d01af632002fff5680b6797f1b1883a7.jpeg

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-12-29-23/index.html

Although words matter,.    These have now become wallpaper.

Retaliate FFS

GO deep into Moscow with  Taurus and Storm Shadows at least a6 times to major air bases,  naval ports,  and communication centers.

Save one to bury itself 4 floors beneath the Kremlin,  and then renovate by detonating 400 ft into the air.

• Thanks 1