The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

If the people of Serbia can stop their daily lives and shut down the country,  essentially squeezing out an axis of Evil to work from.

Surely the entire World can make a statement to NATO that Putin can not be tolerated and RuZ should be liberated from the true NAZI regime that has operated from that country since and durring WW2.

• Vintage 1

This bumps up our contributions considerably,.   Feels like more countries are starting to step forward individually, rather than feel they should be guided solely by NATO or the USA..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

regarding my last post..

Just for the record ,  I am not in any favour or for, any leader this country has, or has had.

I find the problem is the tax system which essentially treats everyone differently.

If the tax was a SINGLE flat in this country,

a concept of starting a 25 % across the board of every income level, personal, corporation, bank, and religious entity.

off shore investing should be deemed as X-pat..  and that person or entity should absolve from Canadian politics if involved in tha activity.

Politics should not be a Career,  it should be a Career with knowledge that gets you into politics.

Then that would leave us all with more income to stimulate an enormous economy.

More money in your pocket to spend or invest in your family.

Which then would stimulate more taxable revenue with jobs and Canadian start up companies invested by Canadians.

We would all be healthier, wealthier, and wise.

We live under an Autocratic Tax system , 

a Feudal system that was always designed to keep the rich - rich, and the poor or middle class from ever having personal wealth , creating better generational wealth for all ,  and Canada.

Get rid of the loopholes,  get rid of the design.

Reset the Social infrastructure.

more tax revenue would be generated from this adjustment.

Create a new system that can be adjusted over the years to find the best system for only 40 million citizens.

Demographically speaking , that ratio is the perfect opportunity to strive for something new, that the World could learn from.

just my rant.

• Cheers 2

Everything is going according to plan ,

The “De-Natzification Process” is going well in UKraine.

lol

Damn ..  UKR should add Swastikas to those RuZ Identity tags in these Vids.

Putin would Shit himself

Edited by SilentSam
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, SilentSam said:

regarding my last post..

Just for the record ,  I am not in any favour or for, any leader this country has, or has had.

I find the problem is the tax system which essentially treats everyone differently.

If the tax was a SINGLE flat in this country,

a concept of starting a 25 % across the board of every income level, personal, corporation, bank, and religious entity.

off shore investing should be deemed as X-pat..  and that person or entity should absolve from Canadian politics if involved in tha activity.

Politics should not be a Career,  it should be a Career with knowledge that gets you into politics.

Then that would leave us all with more income to stimulate an enormous economy.

More money in your pocket to spend or invest in your family.

Which then would stimulate more taxable revenue with jobs and Canadian start up companies invested by Canadians.

We would all be healthier, wealthier, and wise.

We live under an Autocratic Tax system , 

a Feudal system that was always designed to keep the rich - rich, and the poor or middle class from ever having personal wealth , creating better generational wealth for all ,  and Canada.

Get rid of the loopholes,  get rid of the design.

Reset the Social infrastructure.

more tax revenue would be generated from this adjustment.

Create a new system that can be adjusted over the years to find the best system for only 40 million citizens.

Demographically speaking , that ratio is the perfect opportunity to strive for something new, that the World could learn from.

just my rant.

So you are taxing poor people and senior on fixed incomes 25% tax.......so they will pay more, which some egg head that used my tax dollars to supplement their education, a discount???? I have a problem with that, Sam!

7 hours ago, JIAHN said:

So you are taxing poor people and senior on fixed incomes 25% tax.......so they will pay more, which some egg head that used my tax dollars to supplement their education, a discount???? I have a problem with that, Sam!

Yeah, the graduated tax system with personal exemptions, deductions/credits for various things like medical and education expenses, etc., and incentives for various types of activities that are considered to be either necessary or desirable, is there for real reasons.

Most would feel that it is not reasonable to charge the same tax rates for poor people barely scraping by as those with 6 or 7 figure incomes. And most people value education, and feel activities like that benefit our society and should be encouraged by receiving favourable tax treatment.

2 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

Yeah, the graduated tax system with personal exemptions, deductions/credits for various things like medical and education expenses, etc., and incentives for various types of activities that are considered to be either necessary or desirable, is there for real reasons.

Most would feel that it is not reasonable to charge the same tax rates for poor people barely scraping by as those with 6 or 7 figure incomes. And most people value education, and feel activities like that benefit our society and should be encouraged by receiving favourable tax treatment.

Well, if you think "those with 6 or 7 figure incomes" are happy to pay taxes - I have news for you. I worked really hard to get to where I am in life and as it stands right now, I can end up paying around 60% of tax between corporation and personal taxes. Please tell me how that is fair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, JIAHN said:

it’s an IDEA anD concept that can be explored and adjusted as we progress.

( perhaps the percentage goes down after 30k?)

But the lower tax bracket shouldn’t be hidden behind as a way to avoid taxes..

or leaving no incentive to work more .

it’s an idea that needs to be explored .

Anything that puts more money in the hands of its citizens in their home country stimulates growth and employment.

Otherwise we are left squandering money..  With a country still giving away a lot of its natural resources in a raw unmanufactured form.

let’s not derail this on J.

PM me ,  even happy to have a phone call some time if you wish J .

happy new year to you. SS  

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

That is what Ukraine is up against. Polls say + 70% of the people agree with Putin. This is why I say that all expat Russians should be sent back to Russia.

Agreed.  Either claim asylum or get deported.

• Cheers 2