The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Lol ,    The secret invisible stuff is about to arrive 🙂

I suggest that the Ameicans and Israelis have weapons that would make you piss your pants Putty. The word is out your a bullshitter. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I suggest that the Ameicans and Israelis have weapons that would make you piss your pants Putty. The word is out your a bullshitter. 

The Americans call those antiquated surplus.  The vaunted hypersonic missiles are getting shot down reliably by spare parts when not sent in these quantities.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The Americans call those antiquated surplus.  The vaunted hypersonic missiles are getting shot down reliably by spare parts when not sent in these quantities.

I think the dud Russian stuff has killed more Russians than Ukrainians. No, I am talking the Area 51 stuff, Heff. The Americans send their mini Shuttle up into space on 3 year missions. What are they working on? Israelis are one of the top 3 tech countries in the world. What do they have? 

This is what upsets me the most about this war. NATO could end this war in 3 months if they truly wanted it done. 

• Like 1

He should be brought to the Haugue for questioning.

He needs to be held accountable for this action if it is true..

He and others need to be sent an intimidating message that will thwart the manipulation of a military operation.

If he is found to be acting as an agent of a country engaged in a war ,  he should be incarcerated.

He thinks he is a King.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

He should be brought to the Haugue for questioning.

He needs to be held accountable for this action if it is true..

He and others need to be sent an intimidating message that will thwart the manipulation of a military operation.

If he is found to be acting as an agent of a country engaged in a war ,  he should be incarcerated.

He thinks he is a King.

Incarceration is too generous; just let the firing squad take care of him.  Time to stop treating Musk the same as actual people.

• Like 1

More traction..

Perhaps if UKR MOD gave Germany secret knowledge of the targets they wish to strike in RuZ,.   Then each Taurus Missile would have a pre determined destination.

If all strikes are accounted for,  it relieves the tension and apprehension of possible misuse..  

just a thought.

57 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

More push ..,

My memory is the US was reluctant to expend these until the new generation ATACMS started production. Anticipated Jan 2024, which is now?  Maybe its a possibility!

Russia has already stated publicly that were used, for the first time, on Russian soil this week.  A Political No No last year.  Probably did not happen at all; they also said they shot down all in at least one Russian sourced report I read. However if Russia is reporting their use; might as well actually use the F'ing things! 

• Cheers 2

17 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Is Sakhalin the same island contested by Japan? This is almost dead North of my current home in Melbourne. 8 Full Time zones East of the war zone, closer to Vancouver than Kyiv?  

I think so ?