The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

North Korea..     Ung must think this is some kind of game.

He is a child ,  he too needs to go the way of RuZ.

If there was ever a Time that China wanted to gain more fruitful resources in the World, they would turn on RuZ and NK 

ALL are bullying cowards.

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, SilentSam said:

North Korea..     Ung must think this is some kind of game.

He is a child ,  he too needs to go the way of RuZ.

If there was ever a Time that China wanted to gain more fruitful resources in the World, they would turn on RuZ and NK 

ALL are bullying cowards.

Sorry but your post makes no sense. China's only "allies" are the russkies and north. Why would they turn on them? lol

9 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Kind of related..?  Good to know hockey is now effected,.   This is a knock on the door for the upper class of RuZ..

Not surprised after recent election results in Slovakia. It’s Orban #2 there now.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Mac said:

Sorry but your post makes no sense. China's only "allies" are the russkies and north. Why would they turn on them? lol

@Mac

There are 2 powers in the world

#1...............The power of the pussy ( even Alf is not that strong!)

#2...............The power of the US dollar/Euro

These 2 powers control most decisions of the world

It is why China has not jumped into this war with both feet.....

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

In a post over the past few days, I mentioned that the US. State of the Union Address was within a couple of weeks,.

I got it wrong ,  it’s  March 7th.

in the meantime it seems the Reps in the US are finally coming up with “plans” to help UKraine. 
Hopefully it’s a sign that this topic , and support never stalls or stops again

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I think I read somewhere that the GDP of NATO is 250 times the size of Russia

Which makes you wonder the commitment of NATO

But even bigger than that is the obvious point that China has to really walk a fine line on how much they contribute to Russia. IMO, I think it even affects their position on Taiwan, which they deem as their own. Again, IMO, China really does not benefit much from Russia, other than natural resources, and of course, the weaker that Russia gets, the more it benefits China. IMO, it is in China's best interest to keep this war going. IMO,  it is why Russia has gone to North Korea for their weapons. I think China balances their contributions, with what North Korea gives, and the actual inventory will not grow much because of that. 

India also has the same restraints as a developing nation that competes directly against China. Both can not afford to take on the west directly, as both need the wests money to keep their economies plump. IMO, this actually goes further, as Southern Asia benefits a great deal from European tourism. The Global economy has a huge impact, and it is only the apprehension of the West that hinders the results of the war.

And as I said in the past, the West is also balancing the issue of winning the war too fast.....as a weak Russia, really changes the dynamics of Europe, for a long, long time. The  money saved by Russia diminished, and maybe even broken apart, far out ways the money spent today. China, in turn, will wait this out and if Russia even shows its under belly, will grab larges swaths of land.....

There are alot of moving parts, and again, all My opinion.....but that is how I see this.

Also in this picture is the US and Euro military complex, which will win huge contracts, for years to come.......bringing in money to their nations.....

26 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

RuZ Military Industry / sales are going to collapse all around the World .

The designs they may have shared are being shredded..   as they are in UKraine.

Funny how, after writing my last post, the first post after makes part of my point! LOL

• Cheers 1

Putin must have moved these guys in or closer durring that last missile barrage..

Last Gasp attempt?!

Lots of Dead Generals and still no one in RuZ does anything..

come to think of of it,  what ever they do is futile now

3 hours ago, JIAHN said:

@Mac

There are 2 powers in the world

#1...............The power of the pussy ( even Alf is not that strong!)

#2...............The power of the US dollar/Euro

These 2 powers control most decisions of the world

It is why China has not jumped into this war with both feet.....

So, whose pussy is holding China back? 🙂 

• ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

In a post over the past few days, I mentioned that the US. State of the Union Address was within a couple of weeks,.

I got it wrong ,  it’s  March 7th.

in the meantime it seems the Reps in the US are finally coming up with “plans” to help UKraine. 
Hopefully it’s a sign that this topic , and support never stalls or stops again

What are they waiting for then? Approve the aide package!

• Upvote 1