2023-24 Training Camp Thread

Slegr

34 minutes ago, Dr.BRR said:

Interesting....

Demko

Desmith

Silovs 

Tolopilo

I think the real story is the wildcard goalie Tolopilo has beaten out both Sawchenko and Martin on the depth chart. Also it might be that they have Martin and Sawchenko in goal first the pre season game. Either way, it doesn't surprise me when they have 6 goalies.

5 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Good to see J-Pat reporting to his level.  Very informative.

I personally enjoy seeing Kuzmenko doing this kind of rookie thing. Obviously shouldn't read into it but it makes me feel like he's down to earth. Any kind of coverage is great coverage after spending yet another offseason without anything to report after April 10th... Long summers...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

It's good Soucy can play  the right hand side but i think this will be the way it shakes down.

Hughes Cole (both from Michigan)

Soucy Hronek (looks like a solid top 4)

Irwin Myers (luxury to have a solid 3 pairing)

Wolanen

Brisebois/Juulsen/Johansson/Hirose/McWard/Woo (that's a lot of depth, all these guys are knocking at the door)

• Cheers 1

Anyone there watching the games, if you get a chance to talk to fans and get them on the new board, just throw a QR Code on your phone that they can scan,. taking them straight to the new site. We need to think strategically on getting fans here, assuming that the site on Canucks.com is going down on the 1st.

Anything that we can do to support @Ribs and grow the userbase here.

If anyone needs help creating a QR Code for that, just DM me and I'll throw one together for you, takes me 30 seconds.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Couple decent hits already in scrimmage.  Studnicka with a heavy hit against the boards (didn’t see who). Hronek also getting pushy with JTM to get him off puck. Woo with a heavy reverse check on Wouters 

Edited by RWJC
  • Thanks 1