2023-24 Training Camp Thread

Slegr

Just now, RWJC said:

Garland and Wouters getting a little chippy with each other. Foote liked it, gave Wouters a little tap of encouragement afterwards 

Wouters definitely showing his leadership.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, VegasCanuck said:

I personally think that he will be moved before the start of the season. He may be part of a multi-player trade to free up some cap space and bring in an extra pick or two.

I don't disagree. seems like a player leftover from a previous regime without a role in the current one. do the kid a favour and get him an opportunity elsewhere. 

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, tas said:

I'm not watching, but I'm wondering if it's time for a change of scenery for jack. 

Hate to say it but he hasn’t looked great. Quite a bit of bobbling, a couple bad giveaways, and seems to be struggling a bit. Reactionary too, appears to be frustrated with himself at times. 

Edited by RWJC

2 minutes ago, tas said:

I don't disagree. seems like a player leftover from a previous regime without a role in the current one. do the kid a favour and get him an opportunity elsewhere. 

The kid has a lot of skill, but he's also had a lot of injuries resulting mainly from his inability to keep his head up, especially in his own zone. We might be starting to see him fade a bit because of that, might need a fresh start to try and change his career trajectory.

• Cheers 1