[Trade] Canucks Acquire Elias Lindholm from Calgary for Andrei Kuzmenko, Hunter Brzustewicz, Joni Jurmo, 2024 1st and Conditional 2024 4th

Just now, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Really don't want Lindhom here.  It's going to cost too much and he's in free fall as a player.

Ill think he will do ok with Petey on his wing.  56% face offs too...has some girth....it will all depend on the price

• Cheers 1

Just now, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

What if it's -

Lindholm + Tanev 

for 

Kuz + Chaos Giraffe (retention)?  

:hurhur:

I was just thinking on how Alvin could sneak Tanev into that package. BOOM. Automatic cup contender (we already are) 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Darius said:

Ill think he will do ok with Petey on his wing.  56% face offs too...has some girth....it will all depend on the price

Up to this year, I'd agree.  I'm afraid the price is going to be for an earlier but now lost version of himself. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Up to this year, I'd agree.  I'm afraid the price is going to be for an earlier but now lost version of himself. 

yeah no doubt.  there is some risk here.   I think he will have better players around him here though.   We can put a legit second line together with him in the lineup though...lets see if its a reasonable cost (if this is actually true)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I agree. If we can’t get Petey signed then he will be traded and Lindholm gets re-signed to be our 2C. 

yeah, seems like a no-brainer to me. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I agree. If we can’t get Petey signed then he will be traded and Lindholm gets re-signed to be our 2C. 

Good insurance and nice leverage.  It's a smart move by a smart GM.