[Trade] Canucks Acquire Elias Lindholm from Calgary for Andrei Kuzmenko, Hunter Brzustewicz, Joni Jurmo, 2024 1st and Conditional 2024 4th

that's crazy amount to give up for a rental unless there's like an extension coming.. or a secondary trade for tanev or something.. sure 1st round is gonna be late and prospects are well just prospect.. but at the end of the day they are asset.. we traded 4 asset for a rental and if we don't make it to at least the conference final.. it will feel like a bust.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

I reacted the same way, but I thought about it... it's really not that much. 

The 1st is going to be late. Jurmo hasn't done a damn thing in the SM-Liiga, 3 points in 34 games.... conditional 4th, who cares. 

Basically Kuzmenko + Bruz for Lindholm. 

Kukmenko and a 2nd would have been the most I'd offer. Lindholm's a UFA. 

I like the pick up of Lindholm, price too much? Too little? Just right? Time will tell. If we win the cup, I echo the sentiment of others  PA will look like a genius and a statue will be erected of both JR and PA.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

Hate the fact that we had to give up a first rounder, but I get it. That is the price of business. Welcome to Vancouver, Elias, and best of luck in Calgary, Andrei!

If we make the conference finals that pick won't be high enough to matter.