[Trade] Canucks Acquire Elias Lindholm from Calgary for Andrei Kuzmenko, Hunter Brzustewicz, Joni Jurmo, 2024 1st and Conditional 2024 4th

41 minutes ago, Coryberg said:

"I've always said i think for the past couple weeks that it would be really cool to be part of a trade and obviously it came true"

So?  He thinks it's cool he's far enough advanced that's he's actually part of an NHL trade

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Again, where does he specifically say he doesn't want to sign a contract?

Anyway, I'm going to point up to the post I made above yours.

In his interview he did state

He's been saying it would be fun  to be honest for the last couple of weeks that it would be cool to be part of a trade and obviously it came true were his words

3 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:

He's been saying it would be fun  to be honest for the last couple of weeks that it would be cool to be part of a trade and obviously it came true were his words

So?

1 minute ago, Ballisticsports said:

I already replied to coryberg about that. If you just read it as is, it just sounds like he's not really attached to a team in particular and sounds just excited to be in the NHL in general. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

That statement also says nothing about contract, as I've stated before.

33 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Again, where does he specifically say he doesn't want to sign a contract?

Anyway, I'm going to point up to the post I made above yours.

Ok so now that you are talking contract.... you don't think that we offered him a contract?

Stop side stepping the question, you know damn rights we offered him a deal. The fact that you deny it is insane.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, stawns said:

So?  He thinks it's cool he's far enough advanced that's he's actually part of an NHL trade

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

I asked you the question a few days ago and it was straight crickets... do you think that we didn't offer him a contract?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Lock said:

I already replied to coryberg about that. If you just read it as is, it just sounds like he's not really attached to a team in particular and sounds just excited to be in the NHL in general. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

My take on it, is if he's been saying for a couple of weeks now that it would be cool to be a part of a trade (To PA/JR) They gave him his wish

Edited by Ballisticsports

18 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Yes and he seems happy.

Like Alvin and JR did with Kuz he could sell JL on staying.

Depends what his next few games show and by the looks of it if he's happy he will play good.

So yes no contract talk but he wanted a trade.It happened.

1 minute ago, Coryberg said:

Ok so now that you are talking contract.... you don't think that we offered him a contract?

Stop side stepping the question, you know damn rights we offered him a deal. The fact that you deny it is insane.

You're the one who brought up contract dude. I asked YOU where you interpreted contract because YOU brought it up. Not me, you.

I don't know anything about him when it comes to contracts nor am I pretending to. So no, I don't "damn rights" know we offered him a deal. I'm giving you the onus to provide proof since this is your theory he wanted out of Vancouver. If you have proof then it should be easy for you to just prove things and all of this can be over.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:

My take on it, is if he's been saying for a couple of weeks now that it would be cool to be a part of a trade (To PA/JR) They gave him his wish

And that's a perfectly fine take.

Best part of the deal is both players Kuz and EL were asked.Nith were happy with the trade.

At the end of the day looking at it the first is the only thing that might sting but saying that it is the price to pay for a good player.

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Mackinnon thinks the deadline should be moved up so players have more time with their new teams…😂

Don’t know what to tell you Mack, tell your GM to step up his game.

Every couple years we hear this from either player,coaches, management on different teams.

Might be brought up in summer talks among GM's and owners.Thing is Betty has the last say.

Edited by cripplereh

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The problem is there’s too many teams that still think they have a shot at playoffs. You often hear that from top teams and not the teams on the bubble.

Having it in March teams pretty much know if they’re a playoff team or not. That equals more sellers and a better deadline.

That does make sense.  Glad PA/JR acted early.  Makes no sense to wait until the TDL if u know the guy u want.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, The Lock said:

You're the one who brought up contract dude. I asked YOU where you interpreted contract because YOU brought it up. Not me, you.

I don't know anything about him when it comes to contracts nor am I pretending to. So no, I don't "damn rights" know we offered him a deal. I'm giving you the onus to provide proof since this is your theory he wanted out of Vancouver. If you have proof then it should be easy for you to just prove things and all of this can be over.

Lol deflect and deny. The fact you have side stepped the question 3 times shows what your answer is. The Canucks tried to sign him and he didn't want to. Then he straight up said that he was hoping to be traded. It's not even up for debate.

26 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Mackinnon thinks the deadline should be moved up so players have more time with their new teams…😂

Don’t know what to tell you Mack, tell your GM to step up his game.

Maybe Sakic should take over again. 🙂

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Coryberg said:

Lol deflect and deny. The fact you have side stepped the question 3 times shows what your answer is. The Canucks tried to sign him and he didn't want to. Then he straight up said that he was hoping to be traded. It's not even up for debate.

What even is the question? Was is about the contract (that you falsely accused me of bringing up and now it's a question you're asking)? If so, I said I don't know the answer to that because I need to see proof to believe such a thing.

Your words alone are meaningless. I'm not going to just believe you. I need proof, which I HAVE said multiple times and is truly what's being side-stepped here by you.

All I'm asking for is proof. I don't know how else to phrase it for you. Sorry if you can't handle someone who actually doesn't just believe everything he hears.

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 1

@stawns @The Lock

Why can't you or stawns just answer a yes or no question?

Do you think that the Canucks didn't offer Brzustewicz a contract?

I feel like I'm in court and you 2 are pleading the 5th because it blows your narrative out of the water.  Yes or No.

Edited by Coryberg
  • Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

13 minutes ago, Coryberg said:

This is honestly the craziest and most delusional take I've seen on CFF. You've fabricated this on your own and then you're quadrupling down on it. Not only that, you then say that someone else has to disprove your own fabricated information.

"It's not even up for a debate" is such a big joke. This is trolling right?

There are no sources, quotes or anything to support the claim you're making. 

How do you know the Canucks tried to sign him? 

Edited by DeltaSwede
  • Like 3