★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks • 7:00PM Jan 22, 2024

Jaimito

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Fits.  But maybe wait after he gets re-signed.   

I could just throw it up in the closet with my Hodgson jersey 😆

My wife bought it for me after hearing me hype him up for a couple years and he was traded within weeks. She said she's never buying me another jersey and so far has stuck to her word.

• Haha 2

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

I could just throw it up in the closet with my Hodgson jersey 😆

My wife bought it for me after hearing me hype him up for a couple years and he was traded within weeks. She said she's never buying me another jersey and so far has stuck to her word.

Maybe start a collection of obscure Nux jerseys.  Do you have a Megna one, or Delia?

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya I agree. I just hate seeing anyone coasting. It’s a bad habit to get into. They will be alright. A win is a win.

Miller played well defensively. Petey was motoring. Boeser wasn’t very engaged I found 

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Maybe get the next game off?

I think he plays

Games on Wednesday vs STL and Saturday vs CBJ then all.star break.

They probably want to beat the Blues they lost to them on first game if road trip..  

Probably plays both those game the way he's playing lately I'd leave him in there.. 

1 hour ago, brilac said:

Where is @-dlc-? !!

I was lying down....had a super busy/early day so wanted to really "watch" the game and relax.

Car pooling people to work during the bus strike so up and  at 'em at the crack of dawn. 

Woooo! We are winners. Going to watch Joey now.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1