★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks • 7:00PM Jan 22, 2024

Jaimito

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

Save on sucks now. I’ll steal my groceries somewhere else. 

jk 

It's better that Freshco. That place is a dump and used to at least be cheap but no more.

Save On's much better...and they have their $1.49 day (Tuesday) specials.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

He just thinks the game on a whole different level. Above and beyond other players that way.

Definitely skates the game a different level.

Just now, -dlc- said:

It's better that Freshco. That place is a dump and used to at least be cheap but no more.

IGA is below the office I work at. So that's one good thing. The prices are decent.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

In what games did he make unreal passes that his linemates failed to capitalize on?

Kuz is a scorer.  He made a nice pass tonight but that is typically not his thing.

jeez recency bias a little?

He had made some nice passes to Suter this year but no finish from Suter. I remember the plays but don’t have clips and not sure how you even get them. We now he can score but problem with him is he does not shoot enough and elect to pass. 

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Thought I’d try Canadian Super Store, haven’t been in years, it was actually quite a bit cheaper 

the store near us is farely new so not a dump lol

• Cheers 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

I do most of my shopping at superstore but I live close by to a save on and go there when I only need a few items. Usually for the 1.49 day. You are right tho, freshco is a dump. They are only good for canned food and cheap snacks. 

Just now, NucksFan said:

Thought I’d try Canadian Super Store, haven’t been in years, it was actually quite a bit cheaper 

the store near us is farely new so not a dump lol

I avoid Super Store....it's a zoo at that end of 3 Road. My son worked there long ago...used to get me a discount. It's worth it, but the traffic getting in/out here definitely is not.

• Like 1