★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks • 7:00PM Jan 22, 2024

Jaimito

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Anson Carter is so full of himself.

The Twins made him.

Was funny when Columbus signed him to that big deal. Didn’t take a hockey expert to know he wasn’t gonna to produce without the Sedins 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Left Wing Nut said:

If I'm management I don't change a thing. You didn't get to this point with a different team. We can always call up some Abby Canucks. No rentals please

I think this roster deserves any help they can get with the way they’ve played. No point sitting neutral during a year we’ve been so dominant. Depth in the top 6 or another dman would be helpful. Still lots of regular season to go and playoffs always bring injuries.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Devron said:

Was funny when Columbus signed him to that big deal. Didn’t take a hockey expert to know he wasn’t gonna to produce without the Sedins 

Well tbf he was a good player before the Twins too, but yeah he was never going to be a consistent 30 goal guy in CBJ. 

Was surprised it ended as quick as it did for him but that's the way she goes. Similar thing happened to James Neal when he left Vegas.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, CanuckMan said:

I think this roster deserves any help they can get with the way they’ve played. No point sitting neutral during a year we’ve been so dominant. Depth in the top 6 or another dman would be helpful. Still lots of regular season to go and playoffs always bring injuries.

As good as the team has been, there are still holes. If we can fill those holes we have a stronger team. 

2 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

You really think they need help? :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Anson was so so good his 1 year here. Perfect linemate for the Twins. 

Its too bad he didn't stick around, went for the payday & his career kinda fizzled out after that. 

isn't he a famous music producer now? -- oh wait, that fizzled out too. 

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

As good as the team has been, there are still holes. If we can fill those holes we have a stronger team. 

Yup. Even though we haven’t made the playoffs in a while I don’t think the goal is to just make the playoffs. I’m sure most can agree that with the season we’ve had a 1st round exit would definitely be considered a failure. I hope not but injuries always happen. Rather trade our 1st round pick for some more help this year because it will be a low one for sure.