★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks • 7:00PM Jan 22, 2024

Jaimito

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

As good as the team has been, there are still holes. If we can fill those holes we have a stronger team. 

you wanna give a t-rex a bazooka next?

Just now, CanuckMan said:

Yup. Even though we haven’t made the playoffs in a while I don’t think the goal is to just make the playoffs. I’m sure most can agree that with the season we’ve had a 1st round exit would definitely be considered a failure. I hope not but injuries always happen. Rather trade our 1st round pick for some more help this year because it will be a low one for sure.

We haven't been in the playoffs for years and this group has no playoff experience, really?

Just now, Lemon Face said:

Me.What about me???????

Oh yes you!

You are about to see some great fashion sense in all directions coming up in which I recommend!

Oh wait, I think I missed it, but then again, there is great fashion sense happening on ice right now!

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

@Devron 

I'd say Carter's 1 year here was similar to Kuz last year in some sense.

Not as many points (and he was a proven player unlike Kuz) but the way he kinda took the team by storm & was more of a top player than expected. That's my recollection of it anyways. 

Yeah I hear you. Hoping Kuzy takes off here. Would love to see him be successful here 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

@Devron 

I'd say Carter's 1 year here was similar to Kuz last year in some sense.

Not as many points (and he was a proven player unlike Kuz) but the way he kinda took the team by storm & was more of a top player than expected. That's my recollection of it anyways. 

I remember him missing so many chances and only being a lamppost. He was fine but they upgraded with burrows. 

Lets go nucks

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

We haven't been in the playoffs for years and this group has no playoff experience, really?

When you're the best team in the regular season for a long stretch , a 1st round exit would have to be a failure.