★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks • 7:00PM Jan 22, 2024

Jaimito

Just now, NucksFan said:

IMG_8851.thumb.jpeg.47c529bcf666963a2aae116e9eda80e1.jpegsame here but I have sound  :classic_biggrin:

Is that your place? You have a nice place!

I've been trying to make my living room look better. I don't have the expertise with the living room decor and arrangement.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, CanuckMan said:

You’re right they had some experience before winning it all. But their first playoff experience they made it all the way to the Stanley cup final without playoff team chemistry (eliminated after 3 rounds in 2018). I guess baby steps is the way to go. Making the playoffs is definitely a great thing in a long time. 

I have to admit though that Tocch is preparing these guys so well I think they will be just fine in the playoffs. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, snowman955 said:

Seems that Miller is playing a bit soft. Could be a casual nights play. Hey, he deserves one

Problem is when he coasts, Petey and Brock can't pick up the slack. The Lotto is great as long as Miller plays like a banshee.

• Haha 1

Just now, Crimson JH said:

🤬🤬🤬

Grrr. Someone change the channel to the Suns game. Who give a crap on NBA! There’s 2 other massive screens with the same channel already on! 

IMG_7256.thumb.jpeg.ce76d0de8ef16d765dc3f259c0d66b6c.jpeg

That is a tragedy!

CHANGE IT BACK NOW! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Rick isn't going to be happy with the lack of structure the team has, even with a lead. More intensity would be good.                           

Lazy, lazy play.  Similar to last year!   Not sure whats going on with the boys....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, brilac said:

Is that your place? You have a nice place!

I've been trying to make my living room look better. I don't have the expertise with the living room decor and arrangement.

Yep , livingroom with my hockey stuff on the wall 

it’s a narrow room  so it took awhile to figure furniture placement lol

and that’s a bar fridge in the room haha not a great furniture piece 

Edited by NucksFan
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1