★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks • 7:00PM Jan 22, 2024

Jaimito

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Night off for the big boys..

They're playing against a beat up injured and rebuilding team 

Don't want to look like a bunch of jerks beating up on a young injured team..

Not long ago a bunch of jerks from Boston beat up our injured team while taking pleasure doing so, and nobody outside BC cared.

There is very little mercy in hockey and absolutely zero in the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I remember Gazdic as an oiler tough guy several years ago. He was legit tough.  Didn’t think he would  end up being a level headed commentator/ analyst.  I prefer him over most of the other characters they trot out. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, higgyfan said:

C'mon now, just stop with the negativity here.  2-0 going into the 3rd usually has a nice

ending for our team.  Besides, there's a good chance Kuzy gets a goal to end it early

for the Husks.

Feels like the boys are playing conservatively.  Practicing defence or something lol

One thing I'd like to see is Kuz on PP1... clearly he's buzzing tonight.  Unleash him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

Sometime frustrating fans especially on PP because they don’t shoot and trying to be too cute.

Fair! But--some incredible puck possession. I just don't remember a lot of Canucks teams that could pass this well up and down the lineup

8 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

I agree. I would prefer to see us light their AHL squad up 10-0 or better. But there’s other things that go into the game. I have no concerns that we’ll win this game handledly and that a couple of our guys will get a confidence boost.

Which is why the lotto line should have been broken back to basics. 

Petey needs to be a Center and fix Kuz and Mik.

If not, JT miller needs to do that.  but to just like float in a game like this does fuck all.

WoW, Desert Fleabags beat the Penguins 5-2 with an absolutely beautiful goal scored by Gino ... into his own net.

Edited by Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Feels like the boys are playing conservatively.  Practicing defence or something lol

One thing I'd like to see is Kuz on PP1... clearly he's buzzing tonight.  Unleash him.

Good work HK.  Toccs got to loosen up and free Kuzy and the boys to do their thang.

• Like 1