★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks • 7:00PM Jan 22, 2024

Jaimito

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

WoW, Desert Fleabags beat the Penguins 5-2 with an absolutely beautiful goal s Fred by Gino's... into his own net.

End of the Crosby and OV generation.  Crosby still has it, but his team sucks now.  Erik Karlsson was a stupid acquisition. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Stay away from bones. I have no tattoos but my friends have them. And closer to bones it hurts.

Oh yeah I know!

I have a cross on my lower left hip. 

Yeah, that was a little painful to get, like clinching your teeth! 

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Feels like the boys are playing conservatively.  Practicing defence or something lol

One thing I'd like to see is Kuz on PP1... clearly he's buzzing tonight.  Unleash him.

Play consevatively with the lead is something our team has garnered praise for recently. Not just strike offense - but play and maintain. I see playing confidently with a lead as a positive. Sure some more gas would be better - but the win is the priority.

Now let’s get Kuzy back on PP1 and start cookin with gas - agreed!

• Like 1

Just now, HKSR said:

End of the Crosby and OV generation.  Crosby still has it, but his team sucks now.  Erik Karlsson was a stupid acquisition. 

yeah I feel like every single person in the universe, other than Kyle Dubas I guess, saw this coming a million miles away. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brilac said:

I have ambition! 

I want two hockey tattoos on my right rib! 

Ouch… that’s gonna hurt like hell.. 

let me guess… Canadiens and Canucks? Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47gnmkjogxnsac00bon6r

Would rather watch that then the game so far. I mean I know we can beat them. Figure out some lines when you got a game like this or the next two.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

We sustained our 2-0 lead heading in to the 3rd period. We have a 27-0-1 record when doing so prior. Am I missing something for why our control of the game is cause for concern?

This is probably the main reason for the outlandish PDO.  Seriously, how long have we trailed all season?  The Canucks almost always score first.  And the Canucks game plan, when they have the lead, is to control the puck, and not throw it on net willy nilly.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Stay away from bones. I have no tattoos but my friends have them. And closer to bones it hurts.

I have seven , 2 on bones. Research the artist and comments. I was lucky no issues.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Canucks have the puck and i am hearing "live sports, espn plus originals, the exclusive home of the complete 30 for 30..... 

And that annoying repetitive music

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

We sustained our 2-0 lead heading in to the 3rd period. We have a 27-0-1 record when doing so prior. Am I missing something for why our control of the game is cause for concern?

More of some people being like

image.png.65083fdfe7b3f19f2cd8e80de706e31d.png

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

GMs sell off their farm for one last shot at the championship. Dubas is no exception.

9 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Not long ago a bunch of jerks from Boston beat up our injured team while taking pleasure doing so, and nobody outside BC cared.

There is very little mercy in hockey and absolutely zero in the playoffs.

We weren't the worst team in hockey... that was in the SCF

12 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Luke Gazdic lets go buddy

Are you challenging him to a fight? He might be an Edmonton goofball but he's pretty tough. 😀 I actually have no idea why you made the comment ... kind of curious as he's actually been pretty complimentary of the canucks this year.

5 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I would love to see Sid go to a contender after his contract expires.  Win another cup!