[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Its something new and odd ball that we can all remember and talk about 10-20 years from now. Nothing wrong with that. 

Just like the Suns’ trash bag jerseys few years back… but those were the worst… 

edit: I mean the Mavericks 

Edited by Crimson JH

5 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Honestly I thought the metallic helmets would look worse than they do. Still don't like the trend, but at least they aren't super noticable like the Vegas and LA ones are.

didn't read this, but great minds!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, AmyTheGma said:

Those helmets are very distracting to me.  They don’t go well with those jerseys.

They looked tricked out with the white Jersey but don't work with the blue jersey 

3 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Honestly I thought the metallic helmets would look worse than they do. Still don't like the trend, but at least they aren't super noticable like the Vegas and LA ones are.

The metallic trend belongs to Vegas and LA , suits the cities they represent. Skate Jersey , matte black and glossy white helmets, imo.

• Like 1

Just now, The_Cherry said:

Hoggy gets better every game, one of our best skaters, just broke 2 ankles with his moves lol 

I hope Abby works out for Podz as well as it did for Hoggy...that would rock!

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Suter is disgusting offensively no offense but he is Yanik Hansen reborn..dude misses grade A scoring chances every game, Podz got sent to the AHL for missing a lot less. Makes 0 sense.

• Like 1