[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hogs is just damn amazing. Glad he found his game again.

He was dominant in Abby last year too, but his touch is back this season for sure

• Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Buckets don't seem to be affecting the teams play so far, which is all that matters. 

vaughn-glasses-crossed-arms.gif

If you know, you know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

They looked tricked out with the white Jersey but don't work with the blue jersey 

I never saw in the white, but I can definitely see it being better.  These clash

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Suter is disgusting offensively no offense but he is Yanik Hansen reborn..dude misses grade A scoring chances every game, Podz got sent to the AHL for missing a lot less. Makes 0 sense.

Podz got sent down cause he wasn't assertive at all. Needed to develop that part in a lesser league. Suter is a highly intelligent role-player. 

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Suter is disgusting offensively no offense but he is Yanik Hansen reborn..dude misses grade A scoring chances every game, Podz got sent to the AHL for missing a lot less. Makes 0 sense.

He was brought in for defence and penalty kill, not goal scoring.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Podz got sent down cause he wasn't assertive at all. Needed to develop that part in a lesser league. Suter is a highly intelligent role-player. 

and waivers as well.  

I like Suter, quite a bit actually, but having him on line 2 and the PP ahead of hogz is mind boggling

• Cheers 1

Just now, KILLER said:

Almost 10 minutes...no shots against. Fine dee..

Yeah.  I love having the twin towers together.  Myers seems to play better when he has a physical partner.  And big Z has been playing well too.  I also like that he stands up for our players.  GCG!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1