[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hopefully Kuzmenko is sorting things out in that moment on the bench. 

That was an odd moment 

Demko goes up to him to try and talk and he waves him by

Sitting alone on the bench is not a good look…hopefully his confidence doesn’t submarine again!

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How were they good I. Those other games. One of them they showed up on the pp, that was it. They have even said they aren’t doing well.

They were awful except the times they weren’t so they were awful. Lol moving goalposts is your favourite sport huh? 

Just now, Attila Umbrus said:

That was an odd moment 

Demko goes up to him to try and talk and he waves him by

Sitting alone on the bench is not a good look…hopefully his confidence doesn’t submarine again!

He’s an odd one. I hope he’s having an epiphany. 

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Its very clear he is afraid to face the wrath of his teammates back in the locker room this happens a lot both in rec and pro sports where you will have specific individuals make your life a living hell and trash talk to your face and behind your back. He is dreading to go back inside knowing be will be badhed and obviously is feeling really down on him self atm.

Fx Networks Comedy GIF by Cake FX

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Poor guy is really down on himself, seems like he’s holding himself accountable, he will come around, he’s too talented not to 

Go Kuzy!! 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

He's trying... they're just forcing him into being a player he hasn't been for his entire career.  Gotta remember he's 27 years old.  He's not a young rookie.  In the right situation he will be a PPG 30 goal man, but I just can't see it happening here unless he's given more rope.

• Like 1