[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

Just now, stawns said:

I think what it shows is they're not giving him the right players to play with.  I'm baffled why hogz isnt with him when he plays down the middle.

I can't figure out why Hoglander doesn't get more opportunity period. Like why doesn't he ever get a rotation on the power play?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I’m tell you, it’s the friggin’ glare from the buckets.

I'm not sure why he'd change the lines.  They've got points in, what, 17 out of 18.  I feel like RT is over thinking it 

• Upvote 1

Just now, stawns said:

I think what it shows is they're not giving him the right players to play with.  I'm baffled why hogz isnt with him when he plays down the middle.

If he wants to make the big money, he needs to carry the line. Hoglander deserves a shot in the top six, but he’d suit Miller’s line. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Kuzmenko was real good last two games, Mikheyev has been disappointing this season though. 

Bullshit. Dom is talking absolute shit again. Mikeyev is in a funk but was full value for most of the season.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Diamonds said:

I can't figure out why Hoglander doesn't get more opportunity period. Like why doesn't he ever get a rotation on the power play?

If you can tell me, we'll both know.  Imdont get it.......hes the perfect player to play with Petey, imo

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1