[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, stawns said:

If you can tell me, we'll both know.  Imdont get it.......hes the perfect player to play with Petey, imo

Even laff would create space, mik doesn't add anything without his speed.

Kill nucks kill

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

If he wants to make the big money, he needs to carry the line. Hoglander deserves a shot in the top six, but he’d suit Miller’s line. 

You still have to have the right linemates.  No player can do it alone.  Hogz is exactly what Petey needs imo.......hard forchecker, lightning fast and insanely skilled at high speeds.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Bullshit. Dom is talking absolute shit again. Mikeyev is in a funk but was full value for most of the season.

You mad bro? Mikheyev is horrible. 

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Even laff would create space, mik doesn't add anything without his speed.

Kill nucks kill

Mik has been useles for the last month, barely even uses his speed

• Like 2

This is the issue with Kuzy. He just doesn’t seem to understand you have to bring it every night. You can’t pay yourself on the back in this league after one good game. Tochett wants to see him do it multiple games in a row.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

I expect more of Mikheyev he does need to improve. 

He does, but he was great to start the year.  I don't know what happened with him and kuz.......well, I know with kuz, but not mik

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Has Tochett benched the top players this year? I think Miller has been. They have t been playing well these last few games and haven’t done much this game either.

Kinda wish they didn't all get voted into the all star weekend.  They could probably use the rest... oh well, hope it gives then some jump after the weekend.

• Cheers 1