[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

man our top 6 is awful we only have 3 legit top 6 and the rest are all bottom 6 that plays like a top 6 once every 10 games or so.. actually we prolly only have 2 right now.. boeser have disappeared the last couple weeks

• Like 1

Just now, stawns said:

You mean the 2-0 shutout?  Yeah, I can see how frustrating that must be for the coachrs

I'm talking about the lotto line not the team as a whole

Plus Tocchet might have wanted to reward Kuz and Mik by putting them with EP40 for their good play from last game 

There is nothing wrong with a shake up and it gives the coach a chance to put the line back at some point

1 minute ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

yeah don't think you can jinx a team you already want to lose

Us long timers believe in her magic, it  works more often than not… just roll with it 😉

• Like 1

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

man our top 6 is awful we only have 3 legit top 6 and the rest are all bottom 6 that plays like a top 6 once every 10 games or so.. actually we prolly only have 2 right now.. boeser have disappeared the last couple weeks

Be careful don’t call kuzmenko and Mikheyev 3rd line players or people on this board will come at you with pitchforks.

Just now, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

I'm talking about the lotto line not the team as a whole

Plus Tocchet might have wanted to reward Kuz and Mik by putting them with EP40 for their good play from last game 

There is nothing wrong with a shake up and it gives the coach a chance to put the line back at some point

So they didn't dominate a game or two, big deal.......the team did.  You don't mess with success

Just now, The_Cherry said:

lol Tocchet and Miller with some hate for the buckets 

yeah no not a big fan of shiny helmets, but they could be worse, look at the kings and knights, honestly must be pretty annoying to play against or might motivate you to kill them.

12 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This is the issue with Kuzy. He just doesn’t seem to understand you have to bring it every night. You can’t pay yourself on the back in this league after one good game. Tochett wants to see him do it multiple games in a row.

93692e02ed0fcf71dcb20c2181c54f4b.gif

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

yeah but it doesn't work if Canuck fans say it

It has to be said by their fan base not ours 

The way I read the rules anyone can say it to create the jinx.

• Vintage 1