[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

15 minutes ago, Thats a small body said:

He was a very good boy, he was like hoglander and garland on the forecheck anytime someone opened his food container. He could have been down the block and he would be there to get lunch in 3 seconds

It's probably too soon to be thinking about adopting another dog... but if you do, I think Hoglander would be an amazing name! My dog is half Frenchie and I often think she looks a bit like a pig, and my nickname for her is Oinker.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Thats a small body said:

He was a very good boy, he was like hoglander and garland on the forecheck anytime someone opened his food container. He could have been down the block and he would be there to get lunch in 3 seconds

Sorry man that's tough, it slowly gets easier. Let's win tonight for Meatball!

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

9 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

It's probably too soon to be thinking about adopting another dog... but if you do, I think Hoglander would be an amazing name! My dog is half Frenchie and I often think she looks a bit like a pig, and my nickname for her is Oinker.

Lol not sure i could get the wife on board with that one. Maybe hoagie or something to fit in with the food theme i had going with meatball.

We did actually have a pig as well until last year when he passed as well. His name was vader

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Thats a small body said:

I sadly lost this little guy yesterday so i could really use a win tonight guys. Win it for meatball

20231212_090718.jpg

Sorry for your loss, dogs are just like family.

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

1 minute ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Canucks will debut the metallic helmets tonight

And then auctioned off to benefit Canucks for Kids. Don't see how anyone can complain about that.

Having said that, if they lose tonight, those helmets are going to be blamed 100%.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

And then auctioned off to benefit Canucks for Kids. Don't see how anyone can complain about that.

Having said that, if they lose tonight, those helmets are going to be blamed 100%.

I am hoping they are bright enough to blind St. Louis tonight lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thats a small body said:

I sadly lost this little guy yesterday so i could really use a win tonight guys. Win it for meatball

20231212_090718.jpg

So sorry. Be sad but remember the fun times you had together. I will be a wreck when my dog passes.

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1