[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

No doubt some Whiz-bang in canucks marketting dept (probably a Millenial) thought those Disco Lids would be cute.     What a disaster! 

Yep totally the helmets. Quit trying to sound like Leaf fans 😂

37 minutes ago, brilac said:

This may not be a popular choice, but Kuz is my favorite player on the team!

Then Bessie and Soucy! 

This is a judgement free discussion…. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Just now, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

Ok i will jump on board.

Shoutout ShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutoutShoutout

There you go 

doesn’t hurt to try things 

that’s been going on for ages on here 

👍

They play like shit today. Sloppy, no emotions and they look so slow against a team on a back to back game.

Yes wins in the last games but the canucks are clearly on a slump. Not the hockey they have played on the long road trip.

Edited by German Canuck
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

No doubt some Whiz-bang in canucks marketting dept (probably a Millenial) thought those Disco Lids would be cute.     What a disaster! 

Maybe we hired the ex Bud light marketing Whiz-bang.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Sloppy and disorganized 

Yup just nothing clicking at all

Blues and Flyers are the achilles heel this year for our team. They just clog up the neutral zone and make you play a dump and chase game against them.

Not pretty but effective. They’ve been giving teams fits all year.

Our club still is learning how to win a choppy game like this. They don’t know what to do to score if they can’t make any plays.

So many chances wasted this game on trying to be too pretty. Simply, shots on net. Any chance shoot it, make Hoefer work for saves. Get dirty. Only way to win this game

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

It's like saying break a leg you don't say that to some one you want to actually break leg you would say good luck

First time I ever went skiing and my mom told me to break a leg and I did so proof it works.

• Haha 1