[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

15 minutes ago, stawns said:

Did I offend you?  How about another private message telling me to f off?  

He did that to me on Dec 23..Maybe that was a Blues game too

Edited by Blue
  • Haha 2

Just now, stawns said:

Helmets make no difference 

They do when light refracts off of them like a disco ball.    If you look closely on the ice when they are taking a faceoff you can see the light relecting off those lids like a disco ball in small light blue beams onto the ice surface.  I have a huge TV and I'm getting dizzy looking at the scattered light beams.  Can't imagine what's it like on the ice.  What a disaster!

We should start a petition like the Golden Knights fans who also wanted their ugly gold disco ball helmets gone too.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/goldenknights/golden-knights-fans-create-petition-to-get-rid-of-gold-helmets-2283001/

Disco Ball Helmets Mirror Glass Glitter Silver Mask Cool Safe Motorcycle  Helmet With Mirror Shading Motorcycle

• Haha 1

Just now, Crimson JH said:

Women hockey look like fun

Too bad BC couldn't have gotten a team right away. So many great players come from BC.

But i can understand starting geographically small.

we sure are better with soucy.

Anyway, game is there. Just simplify, shoot more, forecheck harder and finish. Gotta rack up some comebacks.

Lets go. Want to see Quinn fly down to the left faceoff dot and get another. Not giving up, still time for them to play their best hockey tonight

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

edmonton is out there licking their chops.. if they win game in hand they are just 3 points out.. so fuking win these games you suppose to win

I'd say it's a pretty fair chance they pass van at some point.  Depends who stays healthy

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

They do when light refracts off of them like a disco ball.    If you look closely on the ice when they are taking a faceoff you can see the light relecting off those lids like a disco ball in small light blue beams onto the ice surface.  I have a huge TV and I'm getting dizzy looking at the scattered light beams.  Can't imagine what's it like on the ice.  What a disaster!

We should start a petition like the Golden Knights fans who also wanted their ugly gold disco ball helmets gone too.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/goldenknights/golden-knights-fans-create-petition-to-get-rid-of-gold-helmets-2283001/

Disco Ball Helmets Mirror Glass Glitter Silver Mask Cool Safe Motorcycle  Helmet With Mirror Shading Motorcycle

So awesome, id wear that around at work

• Like 1