[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

8 minutes ago, The_Cherry said:

Wish everyone would have let Vegas have those to themselves, we’re just copying Vegas’ obnoxious behaviour 

kind of find it funny that the kings did it not long after them, being rivals wonder if the did it just to troll them, i really hope this isnt a continous trend, eventually gunna have mirroed visors or glittered

• Vintage 1

Just now, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

LOL that is completely not what that saying  means

Break a leg means good luck in code because if you say good luck you jinx the person

Apricots been doing the shutout thing for as long as I recall so it’s like a tradition, kinda like saying break a leg.

• Thanks 1

Nux struggles vs Blues in St Louis.   Then Tocchet assembled the lotto line, goes on a heater.    

Now facing Blues again, he disassembles the lotto line.  Doesn't make any sense. 

Just now, stawns said:

I'd say it's a pretty fair chance they pass van at some point.  Depends who stays healthy

oh i expect that to happen by the end of the season but ppl will call me a hater.. but really the oiler remianing schedule is a piece of cake compared to the canucks.. only thing tough about their schedules is they have more back to back games

• Vintage 1

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

Its really good. The hitting and rough stuff really makes it great.

Yeah, not sure why anyone would be down on women's pro hockey.  Imagine highlights on a sports network.

Revolutionary

• Haha 1

Just now, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

I didn't know it was going for ages 

Disclaimer, still don't think it works that way

It doesn’t have to make sense 

it’s a long standing tradition from Apricot 

we go with it 

as you must have noticed from other people’s comments to you 

It’s ok, you don’t have to believe, you choice 

she’s had a lot of luck doing it , so it doesn’t hurt to try 

Just now, kilgore said:

Too bad BC couldn't have gotten a team right away. So many great players come from BC.

But i can understand starting geographically small.

Like the older times

Montreal had an exclusive on the Quebec player's. 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

We need to run a poll about this

Do you think you can jinx a team that you are already rooting against 

No. But then I don't beli3ve in superstitions whatsoever, knock on wood, lol.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Then you play the highest setting and go 0-82.

Yes sir.I have played since hockey came out.After they got rid of 94 controls I stopped playing.

For three years on my computer I had the Logitech 6 button 2 trigger controller " can't remember the name" was blue I lost only once by 1 goal and played about 3000 games.

Never got recognition like kids now but I don't think any of them had a record like that.That was 1997 threw 2000.  

The guy wouldn't play me again lol.

Edited by cripplereh

7 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!shutout!!

200.gif
Shut Out GIF by WhiteWhale

Hockey Eisbaeren GIF by Eisbären Berlin
Oaklandwsoc Sophia Braun GIF by grizzvids

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, cripplereh said:

Yes sir.I have played since hockey came out.After they got rid of 94 controls I stopped playing.

For three years on my computer I had the Logitech 6 button 2 trigger controller " can't remember the name" was blue I lost only once by 1 goal and played about 3000 games.

Never got recognition like kids now but I don't think any of them had a record like that.That was 1997 threw 2000.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Team needs to start hitting and Joshua should start a fight.

Get some energy.

Agree - they seem a bit off tonight which happens some times - though the Blues also playing pretty well. 

TOO MANY missed or blocked shots tonight - get more shots on goal + see if they can mount a comeback in the third.

Must be those shiny lids

Just Win.jpg