[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

48 minutes ago, BC_Hawk said:

IF we keep Kuz.... and with Lekk & Podz in the pipe, it is a trade I'd do in a heartbeat.  Boeser has definitely changed my opinion of him this year, but the move would give us solidify longterm depth at C, and allow room for growth in the top 6. 

In addition, Ek at 5.25m for 6years is ridiculously good value, and immediately opens up cap space for us.

We'd lose some goals, Boes could probably average 10 more goals per season.  But center position would be stiffened up.

9 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I'll miss y'all.

Let's go Canucks....we never lose! And it's glorious.

Miller naysayers chiming in last game, hope he has a killer game and shuts them all up.

Same with Kuz, and EP contract.

People just can't be happy for this team it seems.

I am !!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Once again, a reminder that this is not a national game in Canada, it is on Centre Ice and is a regional game on Sportsnet Pacific. Sportsnet made the wrong decision to not promote the game to national status for Wednesday Night Hockey, their #2 signature night!   This should be part of the Wednesday Night doubleheader! Wake up Sportsnet moremad2.gifcensored.gifcrap.gif

It is very strange that Sportsnet is showing the Blackhawks at Kraken game on SN1 instead.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, hwy19man said:

Once again, a reminder that this is not a national game in Canada, it is on Centre Ice and is a regional game on Sportsnet Pacific. Sportsnet made the wrong decision to not promote the game to national status for Wednesday Night Hockey, their #2 signature night!   This should be part of the Wednesday Night doubleheader! Wake up Sportsnet moremad2.gifcensored.gifcrap.gif

It is very strange that Sportsnet is showing the Blackhawks at Kraken game on SN1 instead.

I'm so happy I started getting center ice 10 years ago. Haven't had a problem watching a game since.

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Thats a small body said:

I sadly lost this little guy yesterday so i could really use a win tonight guys. Win it for meatball

20231212_090718.jpg

Love that pic with the Canucks bed/blanket. Let's get Meatball a win boys!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hwy19man said:

I miss the days when we all just had cable and there was only 1 ,2 maybe 3 sports channels that you needed to rely on, as opposed to the 6000 different options nowadays. 

Simpler times were good times.  First world problems eh 

14 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

BIG GAME

HUGE GAME

BUCKET

BUCKET

BUCKET

BUCKET

BUCKET

KUZ

KUZ

BUCKET 

gioated-family-guy.gif

Can someone photoshop Petey as Peter Griffin, wearing the shiny blue bucket in this short video clip? Even just Peter G wearing the lid would suffice.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I'll miss y'all.

Let's go Canucks....we never lose! And it's glorious.

Miller naysayers chiming in last game, hope he has a killer game and shuts them all up.

Come on Deb, you're better than that. 

There weren't Miller naysayers.  There were people pointing out that he had a bad game. But that's not people hating on him or the team. No need to take people's simple observations and call them out like they are doing something or that they need to shut up.

It's not wrong to make observations. We are all fans here.

1 hour ago, Gawdzukes said:

I'm so happy I started getting center ice 10 years ago. Haven't had a problem watching a game since.

it sucks that they black out games. NHL center ice is big money but you still technically need to purchase other sports channels such as TSN, TVA, etc. to watch games that they cover in my area. Such monopolistic robbery.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, NHL Tyranny said:

it sucks that they black out games. NHL center ice is big money but you still technically need to purchase other sports channels such as TSN, TVA, etc. to watch games that they cover in my area. Such monopolistic robbery.  

Yeah I guess that would suck. I get them all anyway with cable and center ice costs about $250. Small price considering the amount of money most stuff costs these days. About $3 a game for myself. lol When I was younger it took me awhile to realize getting center ice was better than 2 or 3 big nights out at the bar/pub.

I get it though, they sure don't seem to promote it for people in order to get it mainstream. I hate that I live in SK and the Van games are blacked out yet I get al the Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers games for free like I'm some yodeling shi!tpoke.

12 minutes ago, NHL Tyranny said:

The US is quite strange at present. ESPN/hulu carries about 90% of games outside of your area. That's handy because you can stream games on your phone using either App. The remaining games are on TNT which used to suck but with the discovery/hbo merger it means that you can now stream there. If you want to watch your local team (in my case the Caps) i'd need to pay a large sum for center ice. So as a canucks fan i'm fine for every game except the 2 vs the caps (i go to the dc one anyway). I think the playoffs were carved up between other networks last year though so it may be a worry.