[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Bro you need to chill.

Then the refs need to start conducting themselves appropriately instead of consistently disgracing the sport.  Do you seriously think that was acceptable?

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

Agree!  He falls on hearly every 2nd shift - but he is good!  However, that could be a BIG problem for him and the canucks come playoff time when guys are getting pushed around big time!

Should have been a god damn penalty.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Perhaps, but it was a penalty. 

Bad luck 

Yeah maybe ... horrible shift though. He should have let someone else go who wanted to play hard. Bad giveaway in their end, then a super lazy backcheck, then zero effort to get up and stop an OT goal because he'd rather complain to the ref.

It happens but that was a super poor effort. I could see it happening all the way.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Then the refs need to start conducting themselves appropriately instead of consistently disgracing the sport.  Do you seriously think that was acceptable?

You never disappoint man.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Do you really think the refs deserve the benefit of the doubt considering the consistent misconduct?  It's time to send out an enforcer and make it clear to these dirtbags that they need to start acting like professionals if they like being able to eat solid food.

I say just start shooting slapper on the refs the next time we see them. 

A bruised leg will let them learn. 

Edited by 24K
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Not acceptable but leaving in stretchers is beyond ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Do you really think the refs deserve the benefit of the doubt considering the consistent misconduct?  It's time to send out an enforcer and make it clear to these dirtbags that they need to start acting like professionals if they like being able to eat solid food.

I don't understand 

So you want to get an enforcer and send him on the ice to break the refrees' jaws ? 

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

Kuz made some mistakes but so many others were asleep.

Pettey isn't killing it at center this year so we really do need to add one.

Suter is hot and cold, hot tonight.

We miss soucy

Yup... 0-0-1 without Soucy to start...

• Vintage 1

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

Kuz made some mistakes but so many others were asleep.

Pettey isn't killing it at center this year so we really do need to add one.

Suter is hot and cold, hot tonight.

We miss soucy

Other suter, I wouldnt say a single player had an even remotely good game.  Take the point and be happy

• Cheers 1

Just now, Johngould21 said:

Should have been a god damn penalty.

Refs just make it harder for themselves. How are you supposed to be taken seriously when you just decide you don’t want to call something. Makes the league look like a joke. Can videos be sent in by teams with blatant non calls? How does the league hold their refs accountable?

• Vintage 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

I do not, but I also think calling for them to be hurt isn't acceptable either. I want referees to be publically accountable on dog shit calls/non-calls.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Refs just make it harder for themselves. How are you supposed to be taken seriously when you just decide you don’t want to call something. Makes the league look like a joke. Can videos be sent in by teams with blatant non calls? How does the league hold their refs accountable?

They don’t, they’re spineless.