[GDT] Vancouver vs. St. Louis - Wednesday, January 24th - 7pt/10et - SNP/650

Chickenspear

Just now, stawns said:

Think I nailed it on shark week.  Try this, my partner swears by it

download (1).png

No scraps left, little doggie. Time to go find your own bone.

I can only imagine who’d want to subject themselves (you never know) to your incessant yammering. 🤣

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

No. 2 easy giveaways and sloppy D by Petey did, can't play for a call, got fight til the end.

Missed call is a missed call sick of this shit. It was fucking obvious and right in front of the goddamn ref. If it wasn’t a cross check it was interference as the puck was behind the net. So piss off with the call doesn’t matter bullshit. 

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

Tocchett needs to go full Raptors coach on these refs.. 

I watch a lot of the other top teams in the league and we're the only elite team that averages like 2 PP a game.

Refs didn't lose that game, despite the missed call.  The Canucks were awful, that's what lost the game.  Tochett should look at himself for messing with the lineup in a streak.

Respect the streak

• Vintage 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Missed call is a missed call sick of this shit. It was fucking obvious and right in front of the goddamn ref. If it wasn’t a cross check it was interference as the puck was behind the net. So piss off with the call doesn’t matter bullshit. 

This is Bettman’s NHL where refs have zero accountability for their woeful inconsistencies every season.

Some reprobates come to their defense, but well that’s brain damage for you. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I do not, but I also think calling for them to be hurt isn't acceptable either. I want referees to be publically accountable on dog shit calls/non-calls.

And the league refuses to do that, so we need to start looking at alternatives.  JP Parise going after a ref in 72 did lead to a decrease in the corruption, so there's precedent for intimidation working.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Worst game of the year for Petey. Stop looking at the ref every time you get knocked down. 

Petty needs to put on about 40-45 Lbs so he stops getting bowled over like a snowflake on every 2nd play.

9 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

He clearly turned the puck over twice. Then went down easy. 

8 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

2 giveaways and looking for a call rather than getting up and playing cost us the game.

8 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Petey was sloppy most of the night. Doesn’t get back in the play quick enough.

8 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Should've been a penalty there but Petey also gave up the puck at the oppositions blueline and dogged it on the back check.

Kid needs to stay on his feet, falling around like a rag doll. 

7 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Dispossessed twice in one shift.  Not good enough

7 minutes ago, Wing said:

EP didn't get a call in OT just like the first game vs Rangers. Can't rely on the refs giving you a call at that moment in the game.

Oh well happy with the point considering how the game went. 

6 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Worst game of the year for Petey. Stop looking at the ref every time you get knocked down. 

Yup, absolutely horrible effort there. So weak. He was also passive and lazy on their 3rd goal. He's got to pick it up. Blaming the refs is silly when you're not trying and flopping around on the ice like a 3 year old. Poor effort all game.

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

No the blown call cost the game. 

You're wrong. Petey blew it with a poor effort.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Refs didn't lose that game, despite the missed call.  The Canucks were awful, that's what lost the game.  Tochett should look at himself for messing with the lineup in a streak.

Respect the streak

Well the top players have just decided to pack it in before the break has begun. I would call them out in terms of leadership because not showing up says what to the rest of the team? They just look disinterested at times. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

No scraps left, little doggie. Time to go find your own bone.

I can only imagine who’d want to subject themselves (you never know) to your incessant yammering. 🤣

Yet here you are when you could easily put me on ignore, no?