[Report] Jackets will listen on Laine and Provorov

I came here to see what the rumors on Laine is.....but all I got was a trump protest where both sides are spewing incoherent nonsense. This is a hockey trade rumor area. Take the gay vs Jesus stuff to another chat. I'm too busy to be reading that junk, I gotta practice and captain this team to a STANLEY CUP!!!! Woohooo it's in the bag!!! Plan the parade, 

Thanks, 

Your captain Quinton Jerome hughes

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

they do try to claim it. Unfortunately for them they have nothing to back the hate up with.

That's not the case.Hard word hate in there without knowing the man personally.

You are allowed to choose your path.Lomg as it is lawful which it is calling a person names because you personally don't like it makes you the hater.

I disagree with what he has done but am in no way going to call him a hater.

It was his right to do it by law.

Just now, cripplereh said:

That's not the case.Hard word hate in there without knowing the man personally.

You are allowed to choose your path.Lomg as it is lawful which it is calling a person names because you personally don't like it makes you the hater.

I disagree with what he has done but am in no way going to call him a hater.

It was his right to do it by law.

Yes thats true, the constitution does allow someone to have an opinion. And it also allows me to say I think he's a moron. 

• ThereItIs 3

20 hours ago, aGENT said:

Try as you folks might, freedom of religion does not excuse you from consequences for bigotry.

A person is free to practice whatever religion they like. They're even free to believe (incorrectly) bigoted views supposedly based on said religion. They're however not free from consequences of bigoted words/actions based on those beliefs. Just as slavery (condoned in the Bible) would not be free of consequences.

P.S. Jesus would be on the "alphabet people's" side.

19 hours ago, Gurn said:

He is hiding behind a religion he does not even truly follow.

He is/was living with his girlfriend- against the orthodox church rules

He plays/works on the Sabbath

he wears mixed fabrics 

and on

and on

disobeys multiple rules, 

makes him a hypocrite.

Is the God thread back? 

On 1/26/2024 at 10:39 AM, Bob Long said:

Broken culture. Bad deals. Shit team. 

I see an extension coming.

A town with nothing but hillbillies, moonshine, and meth making.  Its suburbs were the home of Tim Hortons USA for a time and even the US locations in Columbus seemed to look really ghetto for the times.

• Haha 1

i dont think laine will be moved unless a team comes knocking. not sure if there's a team lining up to take laine with 2 years left on his 8.7mil cap hit.. maybe chicago might take a flyer on the guy for someone to play with bedard.. but they won't be giving up much if anything for him at this point. he's been injury prone and now in the player assistant program.. so if anything he is a headache and prolly could be had for super cheap if chicago is willing to eat the entire cap.. and playing with bedard might actually get the best out of laine.. there's no doubt his scoring ability and playing with bedard he could hit 40 again.