All the wise asses who hyped the LA Kings pre collapse

Just now, Bob Long said:

That's what Button was saying on Donnie and Dhali. 

I hadn’t heard that interview. Two guys who have won nothing v two time Cup champs. 
Shows how important chemistry is in hockey. Got to be that “all for one” attitude. 
Who do the Kings have we would want? Danault? 

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I hadn’t heard that interview. Two guys who have won nothing v two time Cup champs. 
Shows how important chemistry is in hockey. Got to be that “all for one” attitude. 

Maybe but I don't want to improve la. Let them suffer with the entitled pld for a while longer.

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Kempe

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 12:12 PM, Dom said:

Oil queens are the best team in the West. I'd say they probably win the cup. 

Nope. They are built with more flaws than the Canucks. Skinner cannot carry that team in the playoffs 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Chronic.Canuck said:

I dislike the Oil as much as the next guy but you know they have not allowed more than 2 goals in 15 straight games right?

PDO heater. And goal scoring has collapsed in the league in the last 2-3 weeks 

20 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Not this again.  The entire team has been a brick wall defensively.  December 22 was the last day they gave up over 2 goals.  Your little diatribe is completely falling apart.  That blueline of ECHL/AHL/PWHL defencemen has performed better than ours.

You probably haven't been watching the games. Their blue line is half of what ours is. Their bad luck evened out a bit and they've been playing weak teams 

19 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

Yup and Bouchard have been better and more consistent than hronek this season if you look at it without tinted glasses. If Bouchard is an echl/AHL/pwgl defenceman then our whole defence crop outside of Hughes is too then.

Bouchard cost Jay Woodcroft his job. You have no idea what you're talking about 

Weren't you one of the posters shilling about the King's too ? Now you've moved onto the Oilers. 

Edited by Blue

7 hours ago, Alflives said:

Kings get throttled again! I see all the King lovers have crawled back under their rocks. 
#hatefeelsgood

There was a handful of posters on this forum shilling for the Kings too. Saying they were better than the Canucks. 

• ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Bouchard cost Jay Woodcroft his job. You have no idea what you're talking about 

Weren't you one of the posters shilling about the King's too ? Now you've moved onto the Oilers. 

Bouchard cost jay his job? Mcdavid and draisital shooting blanks cost him his job. You have no clue wtf you are talking about and don’t even watch the oilers game. Bouchard have been one of the best defenceman since the coaching change. I know you are full of shit when you randomly accuse someone about shit. I haven’t even mentioned or talked about the kings in months 

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

There was a handful of posters on this forum shilling for the Kings too. Saying they were better than the Canucks. 

They are still a good team. I wouldn't count them out. No one predicted the Canucks would have this kind of season.

Pretty common prediction in most circles. Kind of hard to say what's going on there. One of the better defensive teams but not getting goalscoring. It's an odd collapse ... leadership?

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Bouchard cost jay his job? Mcdavid and draisital shooting blanks cost him his job. You have no clue wtf you are talking about and don’t even watch the oilers game. Bouchard have been one of the best defenceman since the coaching change. I know you are full of shit when you randomly accuse someone about shit. I haven’t even mentioned or talked about the kings in months 

lol, his last 5 posts are just randomly lashing out at people. One of those that feels better about themselves by putting others down.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Soilers stink. Their city stinks. Their fans stink. Their pets stink. 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

38 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

They are still a good team. I wouldn't count them out. No one predicted the Canucks would have this kind of season.

You were one of the ones saying the LA Kings were better than the Canucks. 

It was fairly obvious that there isn't enough there even on paper.

The Canucks underachieved the last 2 years. Injury to Demko ect. It was also obvious. 

The point of the thread was to throw some sand at the fans who were trying to upsell the latest thing over the Canucks. Now the same ppl who did that with the King's are doing it again lol.

I predict Dallas will go on a PDO heater and that will be the next team that the wise-asses will be upselling over the Canucks 

Edited by Blue
  • ThereItIs 1

48 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

I live in Edmonton and just finished watching an Edm game right now. 

Before the coaching change , Bouchard was total disaster defensivly. To the point where reporters were asking why he wasn't benched or scratched. The fact that you're even comparing him to Hronek, who led the league in +/- at one point , is ridiculous 

Many of the questions surrounded defensive-zone coverage and the defending struggles of Evan Bouchard, who has eight points but is also tied for a team-worst plus-minus rating of minus-eight.

Edited by Blue

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

You were one of the ones saying the LA Kings were better than the Canucks. 

It was fairly obvious that there isn't enough there even on paper.

The Canucks underachieved the last 2 years. Injury to Demko ect. It was also obvious. 

lol, it's so obvious you're a genius, and everyone else is a moron. I recall your thread about how terrible Tocchet was as a coach 3 games into the season too. It wasn't unreasonable to predict the Kings finishing ahead of the Canucks. Again, no one and certainly not you predicted the season we're having. Also, the season isn't over yet. It's a little early to be rubbing your hands around in glee while you're also proclaiming how bad the Oilers are right now.

To each their own but I will never understand the lot of you that get off on putting other teams down. It's a super competitive league. There will always be a number of very good teams besides the one you cheer for. Not sure why it bothers you so much. That's what makes the league great and worth something when you win.

Give yourself a a huge pat on the back if your head doesn't get in the way.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I live in Edmonton and just finished watching an Edm game right now. 

Before the coaching change , Bouchard was total disaster defensivly. To the point where reporters were asking why he wasn't benched or scratched. The fact that you're even comparing him to Hronek, who led the league in +/- at one point , is ridiculous 

Many of the questions surrounded defensive-zone coverage and the defending struggles of Evan Bouchard, who has eight points but is also tied for a team-worst plus-minus rating of minus-eight.

whoopie doo +/- is a team stats Bouchard have been lights out ever since the coaching change. Hronek have fallen back to earth since in the last 2 months offensively and defensively. if hronek was the same as he was beginning of the season ya no question. fact is he hasn't been playing the way he started the season. the entire team was a disaster before the coaching change. and they have been one of the best defensive team in the league since

• Confused 1