★[GDT] Canucks vs CBJ • Jan 27, 2024

Jaimito

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Reminds me of the Turbo Injected Rabbits of the early 80's. With a male bunny and a female bunny on the logo. Something you couldn't get away with today.

turboinjected.webp

Maybe you've got a more detailed version of the badge, but how can you tell one of the bunnies is female?

Weren't they just aftermarket badges? You can still get away with putting them on your car today, if that's what you want.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Maybe you've got a more detailed version of the badge, but how can you tell one of the bunnies is female?

Weren't they just aftermarket badges? You can still get away with putting them on your car today, if that's what you want.

Ones a rabbit the other is a hare. 

Alf’s Empties hotline is 3-0-1, and blame not factoring in the shiny helmets for the OT loss but since they refunded my money for that call and gave me a free call today I once again called them.

The prediction is in and unless they wear those shiny buckets again, the Canucks will win.

Thanks Jenny.

IMG_1476.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Alf’s Empties hotline is 3-0-1, and blame not factoring in the shiny helmets for the OT loss but since they refunded my money for that call and gave me a free call today I once again called them.

The prediction is in and unless they wear those shiny buckets again, the Canucks will win.

Thanks Jenny.

IMG_1476.jpeg

Hey, Jenny don't change your number
I need to make you mine
Jenny I've called your number

Eight six seven five three oh nine

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Chrome domes are being auctioned off. Only worn for two games, I guess this is the first batch and the next game (when they'll be retired) will have the core's lids up for auction for charity.

Any idea if they will sell non player used helmets in the metallic blue?

the prices are insane…$675 for Lafferty $2500 for hoglander helmet

12 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I was at the game he put a beating on O'Brien ... highlight of the night!

Edited by Dr. Crossbar
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Idk if its just me or i just don't know what I'm talking about (probably both) but I really don't like the line of EP with mik and kuz. Just feel like there is no chemistry. I think I'd rather try miller with them or even split mik and kuz.

What do I know though.

Let's go canucks!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2