★[GDT] Canucks vs CBJ • Jan 27, 2024

Jaimito

Just now, Dom said:

Without a doubt they will. 

Yeah I don't think people realize the Oilers have learned how to play defence.  It's no different than this year's Canucks that they now have a proper defensive structure.  We are just sticking our heads in the sand if we don't see what the Oilers have going now.  They also have way more playoff experience and have paid those dues.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Breadnbutta said:

Well as good as we have been this year, there are some holes and it may be a blessing to go through a mini slump at this time.

Management better start heating that phone up after the all star break

Phones Secretary GIF by Luigi_Sauro_Fotografi_Studio  Rutherford  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I would take away one of their ten days. They don’t deserve it. I would bag skate the heck out of them. They can go into break sore and tired.

The NHL is approaching All-Star Weekend, which also means all 31 teams will take their annual bye week soon. All teams are required to have a five-day break in the second half of the season.

Added as a provision to the collective bargaining agreement in 2015, the bye week was awarded in return for the players' agreement to change the All-Star game to its current three-on-three tournament format. Players will be completely off-duty during these breaks, with no team practices allowed.

1 minute ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Would you relax? Jesus. Few bad games and you start talking about bag skates. Canucks will remain top of the Pacific win or lose. Relax.

It’s the Columbis freaking bluejackets. That’s my issue. You don’t let teams like this run all over you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Soucy is yhuge. Our scoring has also dipped though.

I recall some dimwits on here laughing at me cuz I said Soucy is our most reliable defensive presence on the blue line.  It's pretty obvious when he's not in our lineup.

• Like 2

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Bounces going against us. Any poor play we are getting punished before.

Here's some legit adversity here. They've dominated Columbus alot of this game. Do they give up or do we see another comeback?

I don't think they'll quit

Almost feels like the team is waiting for something to happen, like a trade or something. They've been off since playing Buffalo 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s the Columbis freaking bluejackets. That’s my issue. You don’t let teams like this run all over you.

Any team can have a great game. The standings are an indicator of putting together good games consistently. Calm your tits.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Canucks aren't perfect. They aren't going to win every game and they are bound to have some stinkers. Chill out.