★[GDT] Canucks vs CBJ • Jan 27, 2024

Jaimito

I've willed and cheered comebacks but they are all elsewhere tonight. I hope pettey "sprains" something and rests during the all-star weekend because he's been 50% the player he was last year. 

I don't care about standings or the oilers, i just need this team to show up more often for games like this. 

What is it about starting games on fire, but if you don't capitalize on your chances, its all for nothing. Then get a few bad bounces, and make one or two mistakes and its in the net. Demko is not playing double bubble calibre either tonight.

If we'd had buried just one chance and gone up 1-0, we'd have won this game easy

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canucklehead said:

If they do wind up losing this game. It is only the second game this month where they lost in regulation points in 11 out of 13 game this month is still really good.

No doubt they've had a great month and they're still a top tier team.  It's just frustrating when they lose games like this.  I don't think we'd have as much to bitch about if they played a solid 60 minutes... it's the lack of effort for stretches of the game that is so frustrating to watch.

• ThereItIs 1