★[GDT] Canucks vs CBJ • Jan 27, 2024

Jaimito

6 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Imagine with a better goalie and sharper defense. 

we're better now, IMO,,,🤠

kinda wish there had been a way to trim games down like that in realtime over the last decade. 

hard to believe that was damn near half my life ago. yeesh. 

1 hour ago, van_can_fan said:

I’m getting sick and tired of the Oilers winning…

That's what confidence does - look at the Kings - after their 'confident start', they seem to be heading the other direction
Though both the Oilers and Vegas  have been playing very well recently.- Canucks still need to stay very focus on their opponents + their own play. When Vegas plays the OIlers in couple weeks, someone has to lose anyway.

Hope the Canucks can correct the mistakes they had in last Columbus game  - There are some teams still playing till Wednesday Jan 31 so the Canucks get a well deserved break after tonight - lets make this one count and play a strong full game

Just Win.jpg

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, LionofJudah said:

Idk if its just me or i just don't know what I'm talking about (probably both) but I really don't like the line of EP with mik and kuz. Just feel like there is no chemistry. I think I'd rather try miller with them or even split mik and kuz.

What do I know though.

Let's go canucks!

I feel the exact same way, Kuz-Petey-Mik has not worked at all this year, don't see it starting now.

Edited by greenbean30
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EdgarM said:

I don't know, I think the top line with Miller and Boeser is doing fine, that second line has to get going its not like they have not had success in the past. There is some big money being spent for that line they need to figure it out.

I actually don't remember too much success with the Kuz-Petey-Mik line, even last year. Petey's PPG went up after Mik went down, Mik is not a 2nd line player, and never has been. He's not offensively gifted enough to fill that role.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I actually don't remember too much success with the Kuz-Petey-Mik line, even last year. Petey's PPG went up after Mik went down, Mik is not a 2nd line player, and never has been. He's not offensively gifted enough to fill that role.

Mik is not there to provide offense, he is there to provide room for the offensively gifted players Petey/Kuz.

PDG did the same thing for the Miller/Boeser line. RT likes to play pairs.