★[GDT] Canucks vs CBJ • Jan 27, 2024

Jaimito

33 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Mik is not there to provide offense, he is there to provide room for the offensively gifted players Petey/Kuz.

PDG did the same thing for the Miller/Boeser line. RT likes to play pairs.

He doesn't really create room though either, and he's not the best battler along the boards. If you want someone to create room for Petey and Kuz, Hogs would be the better option, and Hogs is way more offensively gifted.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Maple Leafs are the disease.

Canucks are the cure.

I hear instead of the paper bags over their heads they're going with something more fitting this year...

Spoiler

How to properly stomp a cockroach ... or learn to love them | Archive |  nola.com

Edited by Chickenspear

4 hours ago, LionofJudah said:

Definitely move hoglander up! Hes been good like all year but isn't getting rewarded for whatever reason.

Mik def hasn't done any more than kuz. Just less gaffs. I'd rather see some gaffs cause at least you're trying to create something instead of just safe play after safe play until your shift ends.

Don’t need to move Hogz up the lineup. He’s already on the second line! :classic_wink:

• Cheers 1

I’ve been watching the Leafs and Jets game to scout out our competition. The thing that really stands out right away watching them is neither team has a player anything like Hughes. He is such a huge difference maker for the Canucks.

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Bettman's 31st year anniversary today as commish. Dudes a creeper but quite the run. 

The only more obnoxious creep leeching off hockey is the weasel Ronald Joseph Corbett Maclean.

Either one immediately activates my mute button.

A pair of genuine pricks.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Strawbone said:

I’ve been watching the Leafs and Jets game to scout out our competition. The thing that really stands out right away watching them is neither team has a player anything like Hughes. He is such a huge difference maker for the Canucks.

I'd rather have Ehlers than Kuz.

Josh Morrissey is a damn solid Defender.

And Hellebuyck is pretty damn solid.