★[GDT] Canucks vs CBJ • Jan 27, 2024

Jaimito

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Good for Petey....big confidence booster.

And all I have to say about this game is.....

423160229_10160739504435549_348380480627

Man, can this guy lead or what?

When he goes, so goes us.

This team under these coaches, watch out!

according to chat gpt...

in the NHL are the referees allowed to review the play on one player for a five minute major and than drop that penalty and give a whole nother player a five minute major?
ChatGPT

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, the NHL's rules and regulations regarding video reviews and penalty assessments might have evolved. However, as of that time, the referees could review plays to ensure the correct call was made, but they couldn't change the player to whom a penalty was assigned after the fact.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Hahah, We have the best fans man..We own the internet across the league!

I sent a question in for him.

"When are you coming back home, Dad?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SuperPete40 said:

according to chat gpt...

in the NHL are the referees allowed to review the play on one player for a five minute major and than drop that penalty and give a whole nother player a five minute major?

ChatGPT

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, the NHL's rules and regulations regarding video reviews and penalty assessments might have evolved. However, as of that time, the referees could review plays to ensure the correct call was made, but they couldn't change the player to whom a penalty was assigned after the fact.

Well, I believe they did just that…because they put Cole in the box 1st, then let him out. 

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, SuperPete40 said:

according to chat gpt...

ChatGPT

Yeah, that was horseshit. Their review should have only been limited to assessing the extent of Cole's penalty. It's on them that they missed the Myers call the first time around, and they shouldn't have the benefit of using technology to remedy that.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

I thought about that after. Haha! 

Every Boeser goal I cheers to Eddie 

LOL! I think Eddie is a sloppy mess right now curled up in a fetal position under all of this Brock posters that have big "x"s drawn over the faces...

16 minutes ago, Dom said:

Not sure where else to put this so it can go here... 

Podz has some HUGE fucking BALLS!!!

Brandon Sutter would be proud…. Lol