(Pro) trade for scissors

Canucks aquire scissons as the press stray further from a playoff spot, Calgary and Seattle nipping at their toes and perhaps we can get the gritty 40p 3rd liner for cheap maybe they want kuzmenko?

to Canucks 

Colton Scissons

To Preds 

Kuzmenko and a 2nd

• Like 1

SISSONS.  Colton Sissons.

The Predators have been firmly in that wildcard spot all year.  Nobody (not even Flames fans) is projecting Calgary to make the playoffs over Nashville.

To that end, it makes little sense for them to trade away one of their most cost-controlled players.

46 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

SISSONS.  Colton Sissons.

The Predators have been firmly in that wildcard spot all year.  Nobody (not even Flames fans) is projecting Calgary to make the playoffs over Nashville.

To that end, it makes little sense for them to trade away one of their most cost-controlled players.

I think it makes fine sense. If they do trade him it will be for a nice package. If they move Saros they might move Sissons too? They've got some hard seasons ahead of them. Sissons is a nice efficient contract rn but he's not a core piece and IMO the market for him will never be bigger.   

Edited by Hammertime

1 hour ago, Bounce000 said:

Wouldn’t he just get beaten by rock?

Nucks are a bit of a paper tiger. I don't think we need a goon at all but we do need a sandy 3C or a playmaking W with size willing to make contact. 

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Hammertime said:

I think it makes fine sense. If they do trade him it will be for a nice package. If they move Saros they might move Sissons too? They've got some hard seasons ahead of them. Sissons is a nice efficient contract rn but he's not a core piece and IMO the market for him will never be bigger.   

If they move Saros.  Nashville still has one of the best goaltending prospects in Askarov.  They could theoretically move Saros and still qualify.

7 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Canucks aquire scissons as the press stray further from a playoff spot, Calgary and Seattle nipping at their toes and perhaps we can get the gritty 40p 3rd liner for cheap maybe they want kuzmenko?

to Canucks 

Colton Scissons

To Preds 

Kuzmenko and a 2nd

If the Canucks acquire Scissons, I’m changing my handle name to CircumScissons. 😎 

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

46 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

If the Canucks acquire Scissons, I’m changing my handle name to CircumScissons. 😎 

You can announce it in your status updates and do a Large or small mic drop….

• Haha 2