★[PGT] Canucks vs CBJ Jan 27, 2024

Jaimito

12 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

20.6 On-Ice Video Review of Major Penalties – Referees shall review all plays that result in the assessment of any Major Penalty (other than a Major Penalty for Fighting) for the purpose of confirming (or modifying) their original call on the ice.

The Referee shall have the following options after video review of his own call: (i) confirming his original Major Penalty call; (ii) reducing his original Major Penalty call to a lesser penalty; or (iii) rescinding the original Major Penalty altogether.

So they.... modified the original call...?

I don’t think refs really know these rules 

they’re more like guidelines 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love the league's "just get the call right" style. That's not a league flying by the seat of it's pants or anything. I love hockey, but this league is so mind numbing sometimes. Even the teams around the league are struggling to understand the rules. Is that what's being told to them? Absolute joke.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Darius said:

Such a smart player.  Canucks pro scouting really did well.  The ability to identify the likes of Blueger, Joshua and Suter has made a big impact for the team.

Maybe some of the older posters remember...Suter kinda reminds me of Murray Craven on the '94 team. Could trust him anywhere in the lineup.

I think Craven was more offensively gifted though.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I think Craven was more offensively gifted though.

yeah he had some great years in Philly.  Who knows....if Suter sticks in the top 6 for a while he could get 20+ goals.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1