Mafia: The good place Valentina smash...Nightfall Feb 5 9PM

PeteyBOI

>NIK admits he's scum several times over a few hours

>explicitly states he wasn't being sarcastic

>totally gives up, says gg and everything

>"he was joking!"

• Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

Thing is, even if Naslund is joking around (and it's not out of the realm of possibility for him because he's allowed himself to be voted out for very little as town before), everything with his comments in anti-town at this juncture.

Like, are we meant to be gauging reactions or responses to his claims?  Probably not.  At least not in R1.

Better to be done with him now, unless he decides he wants to start playing a bit more seriously.

2 hours ago, 112 said:

>NIK admits he's scum several times over a few hours

>explicitly states he wasn't being sarcastic

>totally gives up, says gg and everything

>"he was joking!"

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

sorry I'm an environmentalist. good luck with your oil though.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Naslund said:

I'm town lol

Apparently the whole case on me is my sarcasm which should have been obvious.

112 is not this oblivious.

why tf would you disrupt the game like this, then? fully against your wincon.

sarcasm is not obvious when it's text and you literally say you're not being sarcastic.

Just now, 112 said:

why tf would you disrupt the game like this, then? fully against your wincon.

sarcasm is not obvious when it's text and you literally say you're not being sarcastic.

It was n.1 a few hours in. That's prime Fluff/Bs time and you ruined it

1 minute ago, 112 said:

i've never ruined anything in my life.

Well you can now mark down February 4th 2024 as the day you ruined cdc forum mafia

But ya You're whole argument is just wrong lol. Obvious sarcasm in the initial pages of the game doesn't disrupt the game. 

Well you can now mark down February 4th 2024 as the day you ruined cdc forum mafia

But ya You're whole argument is just wrong lol. Obvious sarcasm in the initial pages of the game doesn't disrupt the game. 

it's hardly obvious when you stick to it for so long and state in one of your posts that you're not being sarcastic

tbh we may have gotten something out of this with falc. reads like he had tmi.

5 minutes ago, 112 said:

it's hardly obvious when you stick to it for so long and state in one of your posts that you're not being sarcastic

tbh we may have gotten something out of this with falc. reads like he had tmi.

Where? He's posted like 4 times

Where? He's posted like 4 times

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

OK, so I did read that...but color me crazy, I think he's fuckin' around

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Did we all forget that sarcasm is a thing?

That was sarcasm btw

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

When is nightfall? NIK’s open wolfing/trolling has slowed the game down. 

@Ilunga what do you make of NIK?

I never know what to make of NIK.

He is one of those players that I find hard to read.

Open wolfing this early in the game ?

1 minute ago, SV. said:

Ok, well, Naslund needs to do some serious work to get town credit before the end of this nightfall.

It's round 1. Not alot to go off of

112 I'm actually kinda thinking is town. I don't know why she'd go so hard if she's scum. She's leading my mislynch

Lewi first two posts are what have me worried the most

Bj is doing the same as every game 

SS is slanking which is sketch as fuck....as he always tells us about slankers

SD is doing as I expected (SS)but if he's scum that's a easy play to hide behind so we'll need more

1 minute ago, Naslund said:

It's round 1. Not alot to go off of

112 I'm actually kinda thinking is town. I don't know why she'd go so hard if she's scum. She's leading my mislynch

Lewi first two posts are what have me worried the most

Bj is doing the same as every game 

SS is slanking which is sketch as fuck....as he always tells us about slankers

SD is doing as I expected (SS)but if he's scum that's a easy play to hide behind so we'll need more

If it was up to you, who would you vote out tonight?