Mafia: The good place Valentina smash...Nightfall Feb 5 9PM

PeteyBOI

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Fine. While we are at it, let’s all schedule prostate exams.

Unvote vote Lewt

first one to get a finger in their anus wins

• Haha 1

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Haven’t said much about him so far, but it has felt like SV has had a narrow focus to the game so far with a lot of his content centered around Lewt/NIK. I’d put him in the watch list for the watcher.

SV is definitely sus, agreed wholeheartedly.

2 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Wondering how he played. 

He was quite reserved and had a narrow focus iirc. I don't see him playing much differently here.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

By the way, Dave wouldn’t use a friend’s funeral as part of his scum play. 

I trust that. 

Thanks for the vote of confidence my friend, it means a lot.

All said at the end of this game, it will evident that I told the truth when I stated I am town.

As the sun sets over Valentina, a mysterious veil of darkness descends upon the celestial town. The town gathers at the grand Valentine's celebration, unaware of the impending turmoil that awaits them.

As nightfall approaches KZA, enjoying a seemingly innocent drink from the punch bowl, becomes an unsuspecting victim of a clandestine act. The shadows of the Heartbreakers loom, and KZA is silently murdered, leaving the celestial realm in shock.

Kza was Town no role

Meanwhile, chaos ensues as the town becomes embroiled in a heated debate over Lewitelli's foul egg salad. The once festive party turns into a rowdy scene of disagreement and confusion.

Attempting to escape the angry crowd, Lewitelli tries to escape and runs into the guest bathroom. Perhaps distracted by the unfolding events or influenced by the celestial forces at play, he keels over on the toilet and tries wafting the thickened foul air, but his jacket catches the overhead fan and quickly hangs him with dirty drawers hanging at his ankles..

Lewetelli was Town No Role

The night settles in, leaving the celestial beings of Valentina in a state of disarray. The Heartbreakers, having orchestrated the chaos, retreat into the shadows, eagerly anticipating the next chapter of their celestial intrigue.

As dawn approaches, the residents of Valentina will awaken to the aftermath of the night's events, setting the stage for a day filled with uncertainty, suspicion, and the pursuit of truth. May the eternal souls navigate the twists and turns of love and deception in their quest to unveil the Heartbreakers among them. The celestial week long party continues as tradition.

next nightfall is in 48 hours

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

9 hours ago, 112 said:

>NIK admits he's scum several times over a few hours

>explicitly states he wasn't being sarcastic

>totally gives up, says gg and everything

>"he was joking!"

Wait were you genuinely being serious this whole time

Nvm I’m too late clearly 🤣 

to be clear I still don’t know alignments etc so ignore my last post by way of tmi etc 🙂

good luck all, I really reset my password to come back to this 😞

Edited by Lewitelli
  • Huggy Bear 1