Mafia: The good place Valentina smash...Nightfall Feb 5 9PM

PeteyBOI

4 hours ago, SV. said:

It's the progression of this game.  Lewitelli flipping town doesn't suddenly clear you or make your actions for the first part of R1 be any less anti-towny.  We still need to advance past this point and this starts with voting for you.

As for 112 and Blue Jay 22, they've posted a lot but their actions have been detrimental.

112:
- claimed watcher; later retracted but caused unnecessary confusion
- tried to say you were "lock for mafia", has been throwing shit at the wall regarding mine and falcon45ca's alignment when we were the only two guys to give you a chance to you being town in the first place

Blue Jay 22:
- Admitted he was waiting to see where different votes would land on you/Lewitelli
- Buried Lewitelli when this time finally came
- Has tried to insinuate that I've been to fixated on you/Lewitelli, when the opposite is true and I've been one of the few who's tried to discuss other aspects and people of this game.

this is BS and you know it

i claimed watcher when i thought the game was over

i thought the game was over because Naslund claimed mafia

i never used the words "lock for mafia" but did say a number of times that naslund was wolfing because... he claimed scum.

i'm not throwing shit at the wall; you and falcon are objectively scummy

why would you give someone a chance at being town when they've claimed scum? also, you're acting like you know Naslund's alignment here. slip?

24 minutes ago, 112 said:

this is BS and you know it

i claimed watcher when i thought the game was over

i thought the game was over because Naslund claimed mafia

i never used the words "lock for mafia" but did say a number of times that naslund was wolfing because... he claimed scum.

i'm not throwing shit at the wall; you and falcon are objectively scummy

why would you give someone a chance at being town when they've claimed scum? also, you're acting like you know Naslund's alignment here. slip?

In an open set-up, where it clearly states in the original post that there are three mafia members, I'm struggling to understand why you thought the game was over with Naslund claiming mafia.  Even if you thought him and Lewitelli were teammates, that still doesn't mechanically end things.  It made sense to vote for him, absolutely, but to think that things were as good as over, that's not really believable and I think you know that.

And I "gave" him a chance to be town because the whole reason I've been voting him is the fact that his opening play was anti-town, at best.  And even then, I voted for him, didn't my vote off of him, and I'm still voting for him now.  

If he happens to be town - and it may be a possibility for reasons I outlined and for similar reasons that falcon45ca may have also raised - he has only himself to blame.  This much has always been clear from my perspective.

1 minute ago, SV. said:

In an open set-up, where it clearly states in the original post that there are three mafia members, I'm struggling to understand why you thought the game was over with Naslund claiming mafia.  Even if you thought him and Lewitelli were teammates, that still doesn't mechanically end things.  It made sense to vote for him, absolutely, but to think that things were as good as over, that's not really believable and I think you know that.

And I "gave" him a chance to be town because the whole reason I've been voting him is the fact that his opening play was anti-town, at best.  And even then, I voted for him, didn't my vote off of him, and I'm still voting for him now.  

If he happens to be town - and it may be a possibility for reasons I outlined and for similar reasons that falcon45ca may have also raised - he has only himself to blame.  This much has always been clear from my perspective.

Naslund claimed that the team was him, Lewt and DM. He said they threw in the towel in scum chat and were just waiting for peteyboi to call the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

Naslund claimed that the team was him, Lewt and DM. He said they threw in the towel in scum chat and were just waiting for peteyboi to call the game.

Fair enough.  I hadn't realized he actually name-dropped DarthMelvin.

7 hours ago, SV. said:

It's the progression of this game.  Lewitelli flipping town doesn't suddenly clear you or make your actions for the first part of R1 be any less anti-towny.  We still need to advance past this point and this starts with voting for you.

As for 112 and Blue Jay 22, they've posted a lot but their actions have been detrimental.

112:
- claimed watcher; later retracted but caused unnecessary confusion
- tried to say you were "lock for mafia", has been throwing shit at the wall regarding mine and falcon45ca's alignment when we were the only two guys to give you a chance to you being town in the first place

Blue Jay 22:
- Admitted he was waiting to see where different votes would land on you/Lewitelli
- Buried Lewitelli when this time finally came
- Has tried to insinuate that I've been to fixated on you/Lewitelli, when the opposite is true and I've been one of the few who's tried to discuss other aspects and people of this game.

What’s wrong with that first point? It forced TL and SS to take stances on the dueling wagons which could provide valuable info if and when we ever flip NIK. Earlier somebody in the round called me out for fixating on NIK. Now I’m getting called out for stepping back? BS, which is it? I’m standing by that last point too. Maybe you briefly mentioned other peoples, but the majority of your brain spladdle was on Lewt/NIK in the first round.

6 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I am still around, checking in now and again.

Out of the players who are active

112 as you state, that watcher claim was confusing, I wouldn't do it myself however we all play differently.

I do wonder why BJ chose to change his vote close to the end to Lewt but that doesn't mean he is scum. 

Falcon hasn't made any detailed posts, has he ? 

I have already explained my reading of NIK. 

TimeLord posted twice

The first he stated

"I think agree as well " to a post from KZA

And then voted for Lewt, second post.

In regards to Sharpie , he stated in one of his posts something about being out of sync with his " town mates ".

For what it's worth I am pretty sure sure he stated something similar in my game when he was scum.

For what this is worth.

You are another player I find hard to read, most of the games I have played with you, you put effort into solving the game, or give a good appearance of doing so if you are scummy.

I had a better feeling of the lewt wagon than the NIK wagon at the time. Hindsight is 20/20 so I’ll wear that egg, but I kind of find it BS that people are coming after me just for my vote because Lewt was TP. 

I didn't comment on SD, forgot about him.

His SS focus needs to be challenged, so let's make it two votes on him.

VOTE SD 

C'mon mate apart from SD, what are your thoughts on the rest of us ?

12 hours ago, 112 said:

tbh this is stupid because nobody's posting and there's no way to solve the game from such a state

I'm gonna try to catch up tonight. 

I'm in school on the weekdays...my days are longgggg

28 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I think SS is mafia and he’s trying to float along just like last game since it worked 

could be

any other thoughts?