Mafia: The good place Valentina smash...Nightfall Feb 5 9PM

PeteyBOI

• PeteyBOI locked and unlocked this topic

Official Vote Count.

• Nik: 1 vote (from BJ)
  • Falcon: 3 votes (from Ilunga, TL, and 112)
  • 112: 1 vote (from SV)
  • DM: 1 vote (from Nik)

As tensions rose faster than a helium balloon on a hot day, Sharpshooter found himself in a tight spot, backing away from the mob like a cat on a hot tin roof. Trying to make a swift exit, he grabbed the first thing he could – a trusty garden hose – only to end up in a slip 'n slide disaster. Talk about a party foul! The hose wrapped around his neck faster than cupid's arrow, turning his graceful exit into an untimely demise. RIP, Sharpshooter – you'll be remembered as the life of the party, even in your final moments.

Sharpshooter was Town No Role

Meanwhile, in the shadows, the Heartbreakers were busy scheming their next diabolical move. But their secret rendezvous didn't go unnoticed, oh no! One of the Heartbreakers spotted an intruder snooping around like a nosy neighbor, and they weren't about to let that slide. With the stealth of a ninja and the precision of cupid's aim, they silenced the snooper with a triple shot to the chest faster than you can say "plot twist." To their surprise, the fallen intruder turned out to be none other than 112, caught red-handed in the wrong place at the wrong time. 112 was the watcher AKA Eleanor Kristen Bell Nbc GIF by The Good Place

In the midst of Valentina's wild Valentine's bash, tucked away in a corner, a poor soul found himself drowning in paperwork, stressed to the max with taxes and a business on the rocks. Feeling more desperate than a toddler at naptime, he looked up to the heavens and muttered a wish, hoping for a miracle to ease his woes.

But oh, the gods must've been busy with their celestial happy hour, because instead of sending a helpful hand, they decided to have a bit of mischievous fun. With a cosmic twinkle in their eyes, they lobbed down an arrow from above, but it didn't land where our stressed-out friend intended. Nope, it landed right smack dab on Darth Melvin, giving him a celestial makeover he never asked for. Darth Melivn was Town no role

So there he was, poor fella, with a literal "arrow to the head," taking the phrase "taxed to death" to a whole new level! It's like the heavens decided to give him a one-way ticket to the afterlife's VIP lounge, whether he wanted it or not.

• Haha 1
  • chaos 3

1 minute ago, 112 said:

i like how we just collectively decided "fuck democracy" and killed sharpshooter regardless of the vote

im sorry i just took my sleepy pills too early... insomnia is a fucker and the drugs i take are dreamy...

Just now, MidKnight Ego said:

im sorry i just took my sleepy pills too early... insomnia is a fucker and the drugs i take are dreamy...

Is the game over ?

Why didn't falc die ?

And if the game is over who was fuckin what ?

• Haha 1