Mafia: The good place Valentina smash...Nightfall Feb 5 9PM

PeteyBOI

Just now, Ilunga said:

Is the game over ?

Why didn't falc die ?

And if the game is over who was fuckin what ?

im sorry Illunga... i revealed... the wrong town so the last one was town too... 30 it was technically impossible for town to win... i F'd up... 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

im sorry Illunga... i revealed... the wrong town so the last one was town too... 30 it was technically impossible for town to win... i F'd up... 

No worries my friend

I just want to know who was the scum team

I am actually laughing with you, not at you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Season 2 Thumbs Up GIF by The Good Place

1. Michael (@SV.) - The Architect of Deception: In the celestial town of Valentina, Michael, the Architect of Deception, emerges from the shadows. Previously known for orchestrating the celestial realms, Michael has taken on a new role as the mastermind behind the Heartbreakers. With a celestial charisma that conceals his true motives, Michael leads the group with cunning precision, manipulating the threads of love and discord to disrupt the harmony of The Good Place. As the architect of this celestial intrigue, Michael weaves a narrative of false love, leaving Valentina in a state of uncertainty and the eternal souls questioning their very existence.

season 3 nbc GIF by The Good Place

2. Shawn (@Blue Jay 22) - The Enforcer of Chaos: Shawn, the Enforcer of Chaos, steps into the celestial town of Valentina with an aura of malevolence. Formerly a judge in the cosmic realms, Shawn has embraced his darker desires as a Heartbreaker. With a celestial charisma that belies his sinister intentions, Shawn works to sow discord among the eternal souls, disrupting the perfect order of The Good Place. As the enforcer of chaos, Shawn relishes in the fractured connections and shattered bonds left in the wake of the Heartbreakers' schemes, casting a shadow over the once-harmonious Valentina.

Season 4 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

3. Bad Janet (@naslund) - The Mischievous Trickster: Bad Janet, the Mischievous Trickster, joins the ranks of the Heartbreakers with an unpredictable aura. Created to be an assistant, Bad Janet has taken a turn towards mischief and deception. With a celestial charisma that masks her true nature, Bad Janet introduces an element of unpredictability to the Heartbreakers' schemes. As the mischievous trickster, Bad Janet revels in the chaos, her presence challenging the norms of the celestial utopia. Valentina is left in suspense as Bad Janet's motives remain shrouded in mystery.

These three celestial beings, now turned Heartbreakers, play a pivotal role in the unfolding narrative of love and deception in Valentina. The eternal souls must navigate the intricate dance orchestrated by Michael, Shawn, and Bad Janet to uncover the truth and preserve the essence of The Good Place.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Season 2 Thumbs Up GIF by The Good Place

1. Michael (@SV.) - The Architect of Deception: In the celestial town of Valentina, Michael, the Architect of Deception, emerges from the shadows. Previously known for orchestrating the celestial realms, Michael has taken on a new role as the mastermind behind the Heartbreakers. With a celestial charisma that conceals his true motives, Michael leads the group with cunning precision, manipulating the threads of love and discord to disrupt the harmony of The Good Place. As the architect of this celestial intrigue, Michael weaves a narrative of false love, leaving Valentina in a state of uncertainty and the eternal souls questioning their very existence.

season 3 nbc GIF by The Good Place

2. Shawn (@Blue Jay 22) - The Enforcer of Chaos: Shawn, the Enforcer of Chaos, steps into the celestial town of Valentina with an aura of malevolence. Formerly a judge in the cosmic realms, Shawn has embraced his darker desires as a Heartbreaker. With a celestial charisma that belies his sinister intentions, Shawn works to sow discord among the eternal souls, disrupting the perfect order of The Good Place. As the enforcer of chaos, Shawn relishes in the fractured connections and shattered bonds left in the wake of the Heartbreakers' schemes, casting a shadow over the once-harmonious Valentina.

Season 4 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

3. Bad Janet (@naslund) - The Mischievous Trickster: Bad Janet, the Mischievous Trickster, joins the ranks of the Heartbreakers with an unpredictable aura. Created to be an assistant, Bad Janet has taken a turn towards mischief and deception. With a celestial charisma that masks her true nature, Bad Janet introduces an element of unpredictability to the Heartbreakers' schemes. As the mischievous trickster, Bad Janet revels in the chaos, her presence challenging the norms of the celestial utopia. Valentina is left in suspense as Bad Janet's motives remain shrouded in mystery.

These three celestial beings, now turned Heartbreakers, play a pivotal role in the unfolding narrative of love and deception in Valentina. The eternal souls must navigate the intricate dance orchestrated by Michael, Shawn, and Bad Janet to uncover the truth and preserve the essence of The Good Place.

The scummiest of scum teams  !

I trusted all of those friends !

BJ you got one back brother.....