[Speculation] Jiricek unhappy in Columbus

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

You still don't get it do you ?

What I take exception to, is you insulting a kid you don't even know, simply because he expressed confidence/belief in his abilities to play at the highest level.

I stopped reading your post here because it's crystal clear that you are indeed the one not getting it. I'm done beating my head against a wall trying to explain to you the difference between what the kid actually said and how you're choosing to interpret it because you have some weird, vested interest in him. 

2 hours ago, tas said:

I stopped reading your post here because it's crystal clear that you are indeed the one not getting it. I'm done beating my head against a wall trying to explain to you the difference between what the kid actually said and how you're choosing to interpret it because you have some weird, vested interest in him. 

I interpreted your original words quite clearly tas.

You insulted a 20 year old kid just because he expressed his feelings. 

You could have stated, as you have since that you don't agree with what he said,and given some reasons why you feel this way, with out calling him entitled. 

That was your original post that I replied to.

You simply called him entitled.

The vested interest I have is my golden rule, treat others the way I wish to be treated.

I don't want to be insulted, ergo I don't insult others.

• Cheers 1