HKSR's Spreadsheet Forecasting the Cap Situation to 2026-27

HKSR

4 hours ago, Ballisticsports said:

Maybe you are right ?, but not without providing proof of the numbers of points (without providing) he has without Miller and Boeser in on his points collected

How many assists and goals does EP have without Boeser or Miller to prove that though?

People could see the 1st and 3rd lines scoring and not the 2nd (and were calling our 3rd line the 2nd)

EP has got points, but not so much directing his own line and I would wager most of his points are on the PP and while playing with Miller and Brock

No one is putting EP down with observations between Miller and EP centering their own lines seperate of one another

ok let's just look at last season 2022-2023.. i'm only counting goals 5v5 and SHG only no PP.. EP have 25 goals 31 assist 56 points that Miller or Boeser was not part of. Miller have 10 goals 14 assist for 24 points that does not involve boeser or pettersson. so more than 50% of EP's total point doesn't involve miller or boeser.. while miller is almost 25% of his total points doesn't involve pettersson or boeser

and again we look at 2023-2024.. they both have like 60+ points so far this season.. EP points that doesn't involve boeser or miller 11g 15a Miller's point that doesn't involve boeser or EP 4g 6a.. again this only counts even strength and non powerplay.. 

miller have 38 points even strength 28 of those involves boeser ep or both. EP have 39 points even strength only 13 of those involve boeser or miller.. and he's been playing with so many different players this season and haven't had the same linemates for more than a 2-3 week stretch.. even with his struggles and playing with different players all the time he still manage to out pace Miller even strength. since you guys claim EP doesn't make his linemate better while miller does.. i guess EP's stats are being carried by laffety beauvillier garland suter joshua hoglander mikheyev and kuzmenko because they are making him better.

8 hours ago, Ballisticsports said:

Maybe you are right ?, but not without providing proof of the numbers of points (without providing) he has without Miller and Boeser in on his points collected

How many assists and goals does EP have without Boeser or Miller to prove that though?

People could see the 1st and 3rd lines scoring and not the 2nd (and were calling our 3rd line the 2nd)

EP has got points, but not so much directing his own line and I would wager most of his points are on the PP and while playing with Miller and Brock

No one is putting EP down with observations between Miller and EP centering their own lines seperate of one another

I think you're over stating a bit. Though I can understand where you're coming from. 

IMO Pete and Kuz can produce together. They need a playmaking pick hound of a winger though.