ALL-IN ALLVIN is here to stay [multi year extension]

MeanSeanBean

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

I bet you $10,000,000 Jim will be here for at least a couple more years...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-canucks-jim-rutherford-1.7089234

I think, even if he stay at his home 350 days a year, he'll still be our President...

The way they have turned this franchise around, will make FA tell them to name their number... Quite simply amazing...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

42 minutes ago, The Lock said:

You know, I have to give one thing to @King Heffy. He said he wasn't going to support JR and PA before this season began and he still manages to emote "sad" despite all of the success we're having. He does stick to his guns no matter how outmatched he is at this point.

@King Heffy big shout out to Greener and Chiasson, as well as Tocchet ... great Canucks, great character people, now add Allvin and Rutherford ... just really appreciate having such great hockey minds and even greater human beings guide the Canucks to greatness.

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Not me, the Canucks don't have a great track record with bald men the past few decades outside of maybe Sundin and Demitra 

Well, management at least. 

What about Malhotra?

44 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

not surprised. 

Was just stupid media/Internet rumor that didn't make any sense on a slow news day. 

26 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

My trust in the Vancouver media just dropped another 5%. It’s almost at zero now. 

Vancouver media are schmucks ... I watched that Donnie and Dwhali from yesterday, just making up rumors and stirring the pot like a$$holes.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 2

7 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

@King Heffy big shout out to Greener and Chiasson, as well as Tocchet ... great Canucks, great character people, now add Allvin and Rutherford ... just really appreciate having such great hockey minds and even greater human beings guide the Canucks to greatness.

I wasn't exactly trying to troll the guy... lol

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

not surprised. 

Was just stupid media/Internet rumor that didn't make any sense on a slow news day. 

39 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

My trust in the Vancouver media just dropped another 5%. It’s almost at zero now. 

I have been surprised by the amount of wild and often silly speculation in the media regarding possible deadline moves. I used to have a lot of respect for Elliot Friedman but his credibility has fallen for me.

I have confidence that the current management group will do something reasonable.

• Cheers 4

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Am I missing something? Is his extension to match JR's or is the term different? Is the term listed anywhere?

3 yrs.   Yes, it matches JR.  

Edited by Jaimito
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1